Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Unexpected Visitor

The first time I saw Thomas I was annoyed. I was no longer gonna be the new guy and be assigned the bare minimum. I really just wanted to do nothing and get paid for it. But of course Mordecai wanted me to actually work.

Everyone at the park has had a hard time. With all the stuff that happens here why wouldn't we? Everyone had a very hard time when we found out that Thomas was an undercover agent. Even though his real identity is Nicolai I still rememer him as Thomas. With his glittering eyes and his bright white smile. Even the smell of his clothes when he would spend the night after a long movie with everyone.

But at the time I didn't notice those things about him. He visits us from time to time. He never stays long. But I've noticed that each time he left I wanted him to stay longer.

I don't know why I am feeling this way. I don't think he knows why either. But today we got a surprise.

And it went something like this.

************

"No! How did I lose?" I yelled furiously throwing the game controller on the ground. I looked toward Mordecai fuming.

"Because your horrible, that's why. But I won so..." He took a deep breath for a dramtic affect. "Oooooohhhhh!" He yelled in my face. "Haha. I can't believe you lost such an easy game."

I was so angry. My hands cramped at the end and messed me up. I couldn't say that to Mordecai because then he wouldn't believe me." How about 7 out of 26?" I offered.

He shrugged. "Only if you feel like losing again."

"Oh I won't lose." I grabbed the controller. "Not this time."

"Whatever bro. Lets just play." And before he even clicked start Benson walked through the front door. Me and Mordecai instantly reacted and put everything away before he even got in the room.

We we're always prepared whenever Benson came home. If he saw us playing video games again he would be so ticked off.

"If I see you guys playing video games I'm gonna....." Benson trailed off as he saw Mordecai dusting the table and me brushing the couch. We always kept these things on the table so we could pretend that we we're cleaning.

Mordecai looked at Benson pretending to be surprised. "Oh Benson I had no idea that you were here. Me and Rigby were just cleaning up the living room a little bit."

"Yeah we were just cleaning." I agreed with Mordecai trying my hardest not to laugh or smile.

Benson looked so surprised. "Oh...um..okay then. I'm just gonna go put these groceries up." He said awkwardly and walked away slowly.

When he was out of earshot I spoke. "That was close."

Mordecai nodded. "Yeah it was. But we're gonna finish our game later right?"

I nodded. "Heck yeah we are and this time I'm gonna win." I said with a sinister smile.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Who could that be?

I looked toward Mordecai. "Don't look at me bro. Its your turn to get the door."

I groaned. "Ugh! Fine." I stomped toward the door and opened it.

"Rigby." The tall figure said bluntly.

I gasped. "Thomas?"