Chapter 2 : goodbye Ran

Flash back:

Conan's pov

Haibara told me that she made a drug that makes me conan for 24 hours and that i have to go back to Rans house then hakase will masquerade like my mother and then comes to take me, then in that way we will have more time to think for a solution for the problem.

End of flash back

Rans pov

I thought that conans mother was taller, anyway,she said that she want to take her son, after that she took him and conan told me "goodbye" . i was so happy for conan but i couldn't imagine how i will continue my life without him , it was strange , it was like something is missing but I just did nothing because she is his mother I can't do anything I was happy for him but at the same time sad because he went.

Conan's pov

Our plan succeeded but we still have another problem it's the 3 year old body, what shall we do , if this drug made me conan for 24 hours that means that i will never be shinichi again, i just couldn't think about this because every time I think of it I have a headache. I wished that i didn't take that drug , but I took it and its over I cant go back in time.

-------------------

Haibara pov

"Kudo'kun i made a new drug do you wanna try it" "of course but this time are you sure it will work?" kudo'kun said "no I'm not sure but I think you don't have another choice "  "i think so too "  kudo'kun said, then I gave him the drug , he took it but he became a ...

Conan pov

I took the drug and I became a sheep it was like a nightmare then I heard someone laughing it was haibara , I don't believe it, she is laughing at me did she do that on purpose , after that she gave me another one , you will not believe it , i became old , very old , like 70 years old and this time i heard someone laughing but it was not haibara it was Agase hakase I was very angry from them they didn't become sad for me , they laughed I  really don't believe it .

Agase hakase pov

I couldn't stop laughing at him he was very .... I don't know what to say ha ha ha ha ha , I was sad for him but at the same time laughing because it deserve it.

Haibara's pov
What next , I have another drug what will he become ? a frog ha ha ha , I gave him the drug but I was surprised that it worked he became Conan again.

Conan's pov

I was very happy that everything returned to normal and now i have to return to Ran , I have another plan .
---------

Ran pov

I was sitting cooking the dinner and suddenly the bell rang, i didn't believe my eyes , it was conan and his mother "I'm so sorry dear ran i had a sudden work could i let conan stay with you more"conans mother said , i was very happy because he will return "of course" "thank you dear , i will never forget your help , i don't know how i will thank you" conans mother said " its nothing goodbye" then she went , after that we had dinner , then we slept.

Flash back

Conan : haibara , tell hakase to masquerade like my mother again and let him take me back to Ran's house .

Haibara : and what will he tell her.

Conan : you just tell him , and i will tell him what to say.

haibara nodded.

End of flash back

Conans pov

Finally , everything returned back to normal i was very happy , it was the first time I'm happy because I'm conan again , the next day i went to school " were were you conan'kun " ayumi said , i told her "my mom came so i went to see her , i didn't wanted to go to school because she will go after a week""really , than its okay " ayumi said " have you seen the new kamen yaiba movie " mitsihiko said "how about we go to the cinema to watch it" genta said ,i expected this from them "i pass""me too " haibara said , then i went home and everything turned finally back to normal.

Ran POV

Today we will go to a dinner for a case my dads friend wants to ask dad on it , "oi ran whats wrong with you we will go" dad said "just a second " we were in the way and suddenly "aaaaaa (note: here a car accident happened)whats wrong with you dad are you okay " "yes" he told me , but were is conan'kun " dad have you seen conan'kun ! " "no , how can i see him " dad said "look there is a boy here" a police officer said "what , could it be conan'kun ! " i asked the police officer about the boy he said that he is in the hospital i went quickly to the hospital hoping its not conan'kun , i asked the doctor about his room and i went quickly to it , it was conan'kun , i was very scared , what will happen to him , the doctor came out from the room and told me that i can see him ,when i went there i asked him "are you okay conan'kun""who are you " i didn't believe my eyes conan has lost his memory , i was very sad for him , " if he had his memory back in 3 days i think he will be okay , but if he didn't get it back he will be like this his entire life" the doctor said "what!" Oh poor conan'kun "how will his memory returns doctor" "remind him of the most things he liked and the place were he was very happy in it , but you cant force him to remember because this will make it worse" the doctor said, i am very sad for conan'kun but thank god he is okay. This is all dads fault what was wrong with him he didn't also drink something why is this happening to us , not to someone else , anyway thank god conan'kun is okay.

Kogoro pov

OMG it was him , i saw him , but how , i just want to understand please somebody tell me , "dad whats wrong with you , you look scared are you okay" ran said "I'm okay don't worry dear".

______________________________________________________________________

What did kogoro saw ?

What will happen to conan after he lost his memories ?

Thanks for reading , i hope you like it , and please vote , comment and bye:)