Getting Sorted

I went inside the castle and waited with the pathetic first years. For kicks, I decided to scare them a bit. I put a few lice bugs in one girl's hair, a few ants in some boy's pants, and snakes up some peoples noses. By the time Professor McGonagal came back, all hell had broken loose.

"Time to get sorted! You will be quiet now!" She shouted. She couldn't figure out what had happened. I smirked.

"Soon you will walk through these doors and join your classmates, anyone who so dares to disrupt the process, will be given detention with Professor Snape immediately. Follow me." McGonagal said.

What a witch!

I walked in with the first years, taller than them by nearly a head. It was so obvious that I was older. McGonagal stepped up to the stairs and pulled out an official looking scroll.

"Eliza Alenthon." She said.

And so the process began. Several other first years had called, many especially happy because they got into Gryffendor.

Pathetic.

"Jezabelle Riddle." She stated

The entire room got quiet. I smirked, crossed my arms, and walked up the steps. The entire room was not sure what to do with their jaws, so they just let them hang. I could see McGonagal's surprised expression, she looked at Dumbledore and then back to me. Dumbledore simply watched me. I turned around and sat on the sorting chair.

McGonagal did nothing.

"So am I going to get sorted, or just sit here the rest of the year?" I asked her.

She snapped back to attention and placed the sorting hat on my head.

Hmm.... What I find interesting is that you have such a comfy head. Part of your dangerous qualities, I presume. The hat said into my mind You are probably the type of dangerous that lures its prey into the trap by being so welcoming and comfortable.

You got me all figured out, don't you? I asked the hat.

Of course, I am the sorting hat, after all.

You'd best give them an answer, the obvious one. They're all holding their breath, and the blue color of their faces isn't appealing to me.

Well, despite what you may think, you may think of one obvious choice, but I may know another. You are very brave, snarky---- of course---- but an obvious leader, perhaps greater than even Harry Potter. You would do well in Slytherin, but are you really meant for that life of scheming and death? Wouldn't you rather be on the winning side?

The winning side will always be the one I am on. I don't care what you put me in, because I will be leaving it to go to the one that I want. I thought in my mind

The Sorting Hat never lies about the true house someone should be in. Your mind isn't as macabre as your father's, but it does hold a certain darkness... Almost as if you knew of this darkness and accepted it. You will most definitely be a great leader. But who will you lead against? Will you rebel against your father like every teen, or perhaps go with him like a daddy's girl?

You can't possibly see all of that!

Oh, but I can. It's all here in your head. You have distinctive features of leading and darkness,

"Well of course I am, you git! I was raised by the famous--- Oh, shit." I said, I hadn't realized I had spoken aloud

But there is something light in here, a light that could set aflame all of the darkness. The Sorting Hat kept trying to beat around the bush.

"I understand completely," The hat said aloud, "You'd best be placed in..."

_______________________________________________________________

Tee hee hee!

Cliffhanger!

I know that i said i wudnt b able to upload until mid-terms, but this chapter was already finished!

I love you, and will upload in secret as soon as i can!!

April-13

Just dont get used to it!