Songs,sirens and a splash of water

Celestia seemed out of it today. So I just left it alone. Today was the party for the re-musical showcase. I couldn't wait. Mainly because I haven't been to many parties.
At rarity's boutique. She gave us each a pretty dress to wear. I especially liked mine with all the textured glitter which looked and twinkled like snow.
"Party time!" Squealed pinkie.
Rarity drove us to the school for the after school party.
Everyone was mingling, drinking punch and dancing and laughing. Then principal celestia walked onto the stage.
"Students your musical showcase has been canceled. So I hired the talented band to tell you in song what we are doing instead."
Everyone went into panic. Besides who was this band?
I soon heard an enchanting melody fill the room.
Those three girls I saw yesterday outside the office walked On stage as the crowd booed. They sang their tune louder and louder to escape the booing crowd. Their red pendants began to glow like an ember in a fire.
We can always split different ways.
We will not be counted as the same. It's all just a silly game to make you forget all the pain...
All these lies that we are winners.
Is a skill that we put to the test.
Only with a battle of the bands we will find out who best...
Everyone stopped booing. I glanced over at sunset and her friends. They had pale looks on their faces. I soon heard shouting. Hateful bickering arose from the crowd. They were fighting. I saw a green mist slip out of everyone except for me, sunset and her friends.
"Their back." Said sunset.
"Who is back?" I said.
"The dazzlings."
It all began to fit together. Those girls were the dazzlings. Why were they back? What were they? All these questions filled my head.
They shot a dirty smirk at sunset then me.
Sunset shimmer's POV
The dazzlings were back. I felt like I had got thrown off a seemingly sturdy roller coaster built over a deep dark abyss. I was confused. How did they get their power back? What did they want?
I ran into the hall until I came to a dead end hall.
"Well well, what do we have here?"
I whipped around and saw adagio with her two friends. She had a dirty smirk which seemed to say, "I'm here to kick your dirty little sunny butt."
She slammed her arms against the locker trapping me against the wall.
"You thought you could get rid of us with your stupid little friendship song! Ha! I can do better..." Adagio snapped.
"What do you want?" I said fiercely even though my insides were shivering In fear.
Adagio was observing her nails as her lips curled into an evil smile.
"Oh I heard your "friend" was coming to visit...celestia's daughter?"
They were after snow diamond. I never really could count her as a friend. She just seemed stuck up to us. Always rather read than talk to us.
I then did probably the most regrettable thing anyone can do to adagio dazzle. I took out my water bottle and dumped it on her head. Her gaurd was down along with Aria and sonata trying to calm her down. I made my escape taking off towards the argument filled gym.