Date to the Prom? Poor gran

Introduction

When someone very special as past away you will always remember them, but someone very special to Kailey has passed away, this person has given her something very special that makes up something spectacular. Kailey has to make sure that no one takes it, in other words she has to guard it like a knight guarding a crown.She also meets this guy a school that she starts to fall in love with him, but she is to scared if he doesn’t ask her out to the prom then she will have no fun, no dancing and no love.You’ll just have to read and find out what happens next.

_____________________________________________________________

This is my first storyJ is not the best so sorry if it sucksL

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Grandma

Loud and amazingly fast footsteps ran across the hospital’s hallway’s floor as if they didn’t even care about the sick sleeping people right next to them every moment.

             My mother quietly, but quickly opened the Hospital’s door to were my grandma was laying on her bed ,flat, with wrinkles all over her face. Her hair was white like a brand new t-shirt that you just bought.

Her eyes were squinted as if she was about to go blind. She looked as if she was in her hundreds, but really she only is ninety-one.

            I was thinking “What if she only had a quarter of her life left?”

As soon as I looked over to the heart monitor it looked as if she had less than a quarter of her life left.

My Grandma took my hand like a heavy weight championship wrestler was shaking it. She pulled my close to her like she was going to whisper something secret in my ear.

I quickly turned my head over to my parents to see what they were doing. They were at the back of the room crying on each other’s shoulders like a couple of lost puppies, I turned my head back to my G-ma while I was quite surprised with my parents.

The old lady yanked an aqua blue necklace off of her neck and put it in the palm of my hand she bent my fingers to form a fist. I pulled my hand away slowly trying not to look like one of those really stupid greedy people. I slowly opened my fist trying to not make my mouth and eyes go wide open. Instead in forced a smile.

“Kailey keep this necklace on you or around you, whenever it is on you I will always be around you “my grandma moaned.

Tears came to the corner of my eyes, but I barley barred to hold them back, but I managed to.

“Try to keep it safe it’s worth a lot of money and it’s been in our family for ages. When you are dying like me pass it on to the most responsible grandchild.” She said as if she was out of breath.

As soon as she said it is worth a lot of money I was wondering “Was it a million or over wait that is too much a thousand or over or under.”

My grandma smiled at my curious face.

I smiled back like I am going to miss her as much as my parents when they die. It could be true that I will miss her more that my parents when they die because of how picky and snobby they are.

Any ways. My Granny’s smile started to fade, her eyes shut like you were fast asleep and the heart monitor started to beep.

Doctors and Nurses started to rush in pushing us back out my mom and dad started to shove their way back in, but the nurses were surrounding them pulling and pushing. I stood over by the chairs in the hallway right across from the room where all that ruckus was going on in rubbing my blue necklace. I felt bad for both my parents and grandma.

The next morning I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. Half a wake I slowly turned my body and sat up

“Oh my gosh” I screamed “The prom’s on Friday and I don’t have a date.” Now since I screamed I think I’m awake.

I got dressed into skinny dark blue jeans and a red areopostale shirt that said areopostale down the right side of the shirt in sparkles. I also put some black high-tops. In walked over to my closet and pulled out my purple bag. I found my aqua blue necklace and the words Grandma spilled out of my mouth so I grabbed it and put it on.

I went down stairs and slurped down a bowl of frosted flakes, and walked outside of the white door, into the nice cool summer air with a warm breeze.

            I walked upon the school grounds at the time 8 o’clock. The bell rang at surprisingly 805 according to my phone, although it was supposed to ring at 815.

I walked in to the school and my eyes caught a sight of a super hot attractive guy. He had blonde flippy hair and his eyes were blue like the sea. The man also had a white button up shirt that wasn’t tucked into his blue jeans. I kept my eyes on him as I was walking through the hallway with two binders. Everybody that walked in the way of my sight with him. They all looked worried like I was about to break my leg or something. I turned my head back in front of me and ouch “Shoot that hurt. Was that pole even supposed to be there?” I said sounding pretty painful. Everybody that past started to laugh.

Soon my friend lily came by and gave me a hand.

            “You know your nose is bleeding “Lily said trying to hold her laugh back.

“What a horrible day “I sighed sounding exhausted

                        The guy came by and said “I am Kayden and you are?”

            “Kailey.” I answered

            “I am sorry about what happened.”

             “Oh it’s okay”, I said not blinking at all.

            “You Know you’re nose is bleeding?”

            I covered my nose with both of my hands, “Ya I know.”

            “Well we better go to our classes. What class are you going in?”

 “Science.”

            “Really.”

            “Yah.”

“Well me too. See you there.”

            “Oh-oh kay.”I said quite stuttery.

            Science classes began. And it was true Kayden is in my class.

            The Teacher started to talk teach. Kayden and I wouldn’t stop blinking. Kayden had his eyes on Mr.Martez and I had my eye on Kayden, until Mr.Martez caught me.

            “Ms.Ramon”

As soon as he said my name my eyes fell off of Kayden and bolted right towards the teacher.

“I see that you are very interested in a boy in this class. Would you like to tell us who?”

I shook my head back and forth very slowly now seeming like I was really nervous that someone would find out who I like. The teacher went on and I still wasn't paying attention, but this time the teacher didn't catch me.

Class was now over and I felt like a total idiot.