12

Everyone in Vixx has a family role.

If you read my vixx chatroom or even my neo fan fiction then you would see that I categorize them with family roles and that's because they sometimes call each other by their family roles.

Like in Vixx diary all of them would call each other their family roles from time to time and I just thought it was the cutest thing.

If you don't know the family roles, they are:

N: N is obviously the mother. He has that caring, loving, motherly like figure to him so he's the mother.

Leo: Leo is the father. Leo is the father because even though from time to time it looks like Leo is cold and hurtful to the other members, he truly does love them and cares for them. You just have to be observant in the ways he shows his appreciation for them. He would also make a hella good father.

Ken: Ken is the grandpa. In Vixx diary, they would call him 'grandpa ken' because he would be the one driving them around everywhere. I guess Ken can go back from being a kid to being a grandpa. I feel that when he's driving his grandpa Ken and when he's in the dorm he's one of the children. Idk I refer to him as a kid.

Ravi: Ravi is one of the children in the house. Basically the child that always takes naps if I had to sum it down for you. He's the kid that doesn't know what's happening half the time because he's too sleepy to figure out what's going on.

Hongbin: one of the kids as well. Hongbin is the second youngest so I don't think he'd be anything higher than Ravi as a family role. Hongbin's like that adorable cute baby that's really innocent and don't know what mom and dad are doing when he hears strange noises coming from their room at night. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hyuk: Hyuk is technically the kid as well but I would say he's more of the 'baby.' Since he's the maknae I feel like the other members treat him more like a baby rather than like a kid. Hyuk is like the kid that doesn't listen half the time because he's too busy playing on his DS or something.