2

Vixx group consists of six members:

Leo (Jung Taekwoon): the sexy, quiet one that's 99.9% done with all the members shit half the time but is secretly very caring and loves animals and little children.

N (Cha Hakyeon): this boy right here is the cutest thing ever. He's the leader of the group and yes sometimes acts immature but he's in my opinion one of the best leaders out there. He's the dark skinned one of the group and the members tease him a lot for it.

Ravi (Kim Wonshik): he's the rapper of the group that's all about that four letter word...wait for it...swag! He's one of the rappers who has the most aegyo ever! He also has a really deep and husky voice. He's the one that always says his name in the beginning of every rap he does in their main songs. He's the member that's always sleeping.

Ken (Lee Jaehwan): He's definitely the mood maker of the group. For you to know who he is...all I have to say is nose. That's all I'm going to say. He's the one who knows how to make the other members laugh and have a good time. He's the spirit of the group. (When it was vixx diary, N was shooting in Ravi's room and Ken randomly came out of the closet, like when did he get in there?!)

Hongbin (Lee Hongbin): the visual of the group. He has that flower boy type of look to him and he's such a soft hearted kid. He also really likes photography and is always taking pictures. He can also be very sassy at times as well! He's the visual but the way you can tell him apart from the other members are his deep dimples.

Hyuk (Han Sanghuk): the maknae of the group! He might be the maknae but he's one of the tallest members. I guess he does have that baby like face to him but yet you can also tell he's mature as well. He has a lot of aegyo and his screaming is my life. He also said "oooOoooO" a lot pre debut and he was scared of Leo at first as well.