sitting around in the dorm room

Louis' P.O.V.

After about a week the jokes about me and Harry died down.

To be honest they didn't really bother us, we kinda thrived on them.

It wasn't really that much really.

It was a few Facebook photos and even a video which was getting quite a few views on Youtube.

Niall even stuck  a picture of Harry naked on my locker and one of me on Harry's locker.

I stuck mine on the inside of mine with a heart around it and Harry asked me to autograph his.

We also made copies and had them laminated with the words "Louis and Harry's room" written across them and stuck on our dorm door.

It went back to normal with Harry and I were basically the same but now a bit bolder.

At one point Harry and I just thought it would be funny to make people feel uncomfortable.

So when Harry and I were walking into the lunchroom to get dinner and I noticed Niall wiggling his eyebrow suggestively, I reached up to Harry's ear and whispered "Let's make him know what kinky stuff we get up to." I winked at a smiling Harry as I pulled away.

Just as I was about to sit down with my food in hand, I felt a hand caress my ass. I smiled knowingly as Harry grabbed my ass before taking his own seat beside me.

He then put his hand resting in my inner thigh.

Niall seemed to notice as he discreetly pointed it out to Zayn.

I smirked to myself mostly as I reached my arm around and poked Harry in the lower back.

Harry yelped and looked at me pouting slightly.

"Sorry Hazza. Didn't think you would be that sore still." I said rubbing his back absent mindly.

"It's ok I think it might be the change in position if I'm being honest." Harry replied.

"Awh Hazza! Plus you have been working so hard." I said pulling him into a one armed hug.

He snuggled into my chest and said "Will you give me a rub down later?"

"Of course I will Haz and I'll focus on your head. I know you like that."

Before Harry could reply Niall coughed loudly choking on the food he was eating.

"You're supposed to swallow Nialler." Harry piped up.

"You know all about that one Hazza." I muttered to myself.

Niall glared back and forth between me and Harry while catching his breath then said "You can't say that stuff while people are eating!"

I tried to supress my smile and Harry must have noticed my struggle as he replied for us "We were just talking about how I have been studying a lot."

"Yeah and how coach is changing up Harry's position on field to switch it up and Harry isn't used to it. His back isn't coping well so I was gonna give him a massage later." I said when I regained my composure.

"And we all know Louis is great at head and back massages." Harry added giving Niall a really good fake confused face.

I decided we needed to get out before I gave the game away so I grabbed Harry pulling him up.

"We're done so we will see you at training in a few."

I dragged us both a few steps before turning back to Niall and saying "You really need to get your head out of the gutter and stop picturing me and Harry like that." I spoke a little louder then necessary resulting in a few giggles from those who heard.