Play off game

Louis' P.O.V.

When I got back to the room several hours later Harry was already there and in bed.

I stood in the doorway just taking the sight of Harry all snug in bed in. I had seen Harry asleep before but never really took in how peaceful and cute he looked.

He didn't look angry when he was asleep which was a change from the last time I saw him and if he wasn't asleep, he sure looked it and was a better actor then he has been given credit for.

I sighed and plonked myself down on my bed sighing to myself.

I put my face in my hands and rubbed my eyes.

I sat like this for a few minutes and then quietly got up and undressed myself.

I decided I couldn't be bothered wearing pajamas as I was too tired to care.

I snuggled under the sheets and let sleep consume me.

The next morning

I awoke to the sound of an angry Harry.

"Oi Wake up!" Harry yelled.

I grumbled a response and buried myself deeper into the covers.

I heard Harry's footsteps approach  and yelped loudly as I felt a cold breeze engulf me.

"For God's sake Louis wake up- Ahhhh What the hell! Since when have you slept naked!" Harry yelled in surprise.

I turned, while covering my bits and took the image of Harry in.

He was holding my duvet and staring wide eyed at me.

I smirked at him. "I didn't think you'd care. I mean who wouldn't want to see this."

Harry seemed to come back to reality as he picked his jaw off the ground and stuttered out "Cocky little...."

"What was that Harry?" I said my smirk growing wider.

"Oh just piss off" he said in a huff. "We have training in like 10 minutes. Remember we are playing a match today? Coach wants both of us there." And with that Harry threw my covers back at me and left the room.

I sprang out of bed, cursing myself for not setting an alarm.

I thanked God that I had my gear packed and I just slipped on a pair of joggers and a t shirt and headed out the door.

I arrived in the changing room with about a minute to spare.

"You look awful Lou. Did you even brush your hair?" Zayn asked looking at me worriedly.

"That's 'cos I haven't. I didn't set my alarm and someone didn't wake me up 'till about 10 minutes ago." I breathed out as I started hurriedly putting on my football kit.

I heard Harry chuckle dryly. "You're lucky I even woke you up at all."

"Well if I didn't play who would play instead.. hmmm.... 'cos I highly doubt you could play striker." I snapped back at him.

"There are plenty of decent strikers on our team." Harry replied bitterly sending me a cold stare,

I stared back at him giving him my best death glare. That slightly hurt.

"What the hell happened between you? You were fine before." Niall inquired.

"NOTHING" Harry and I both yell back.

Niall slumps back holding his hands up. "Alright it was only a question."

I think to myself for a minute as I actually would love to know the answer to that question. What had I done to Harry to make him hate me again?