How You Meet (Michael)

Michael POV

The boys and I are going out to dinner with our families because we haven't seen them for awhile. We want to take them somewhere nice, we chose The Griffon Gastropub. (I searched for a random fancy restaurant)

"MICHAEL!" Called Liz. "I'M COMING NOW!" I shouted back. I really didn't want to go, I don't really like getting all dressed up, but I don't know when we'll be able to do this again. Sighing I ran into the living room. "Let's go," Jack said.

~skip to restaurant~

Finally, we get out of the car and walk into the place. "Hello, do you have a reservation?" "Yes, it should be under Irwin."

We were put at a table, as we were looking through the menu's, a gorgeous girl with Y/H/C and beautiful Y/E/C eyes. She was wearing tealish dress with roses on it, red vans and her hair up in a bun. (Outfit above)

I guess someone at the table noticed me staring because the next thing I know, all the moms are gushing about us growing up and the boys telling me to man up and talk to her.

She sat down at a table with I guess are her parents. Slowly I get up and make my way over to the table. The 3 of them look up at me, "hi, I-I'm Michael and I just wanted to say you look gorgeous." She blushed and her parents smiled. "Thank you, Im Y/N." I smiled when her dad said "hello, I'm her father, you seem like a nice young boy." "Thank you sir."

Y/N looked at me and asked," can I see your phone?" I handed it to her and she put her number in. "Text me sometime?" I nodded. "It was really nice meeting you all, but I should get back to my mates and family."

I walked away and sat at the table, "well?" My mom asked expectantly. "I got her number," I blushed. The girls squealed and they boys congratulated me. I guess it's good I came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey rockstars,
I know, I know it sucks and I haven't updated in a while, but its here now. I wanted to say thank you to all of you that read and enjoy my writing. Probably no one lol. But anyway thank. Comment and vot...BYEEEEE!!!!

(Kind of edited)