You Like Him But He Doesn't Like You (Michael)

Your POV

You walk into your best friend Michael's house. Now you may or may not have a slightly huge crush on him, you don't want to ruin your friendship, but the feelings have been eating you alive. So today you were planning on telling him.

You braced yourself and walked up the stairs to Michael's room. You were sitting in front of the door, your hand floating above the door handle. To say you were scared was the understatement of the week. You took a deep breath and whispered to yourself, "you got this. Come on Y/N, lets do this."

You push the door open and the site almost made you cry. Michael was kissing your friend Lily. As soon as they noticed you there they pulled away from each other. Lilly looked at you and said, "Y/N I-I'm so sorry." You just glared at you with tears in your eyes. Lily just walked out of the room.

You turned and closed the door. Michael sat and watched you intensely. "Y/N, I'm sorry. I was gonna tell you we were dating, but I didn't know how you would react," Michael finished.

Slowly you turned and looked at him. With a cold voice you said, "you really think that's why I'm upset?" He nodded his head. "YOU'RE SO BLIND MICHAEL! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHY I'M UPSET. I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON YOU FOREVER! NO I-I LOVED YOU AND I WALK IN ON YOU AND ONE OF MY FRIENDS KISSING! OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME THOUGH, I'M YOUR GIRL BEST FRIEND!" You screamed, you were 100% sure that his mom could here you, but you didn't care at this point.

Tears streamed down your face. Michael just sat there then said "Y/N I uhm I didn't know. I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same." You just nodded and walked out of his room. As you walked down the stars crying, you saw his mom and friends, Luke, Calum and Ashton. They must of come during the argument, but didn't want to interrupt things. "Bye Mrs. Clifford, uhm I don't know when Michael and I will get through this. I hope we do, but if we don't you should know your like my second mom, I love you." You said.

She looked like she was gonna cry if she talked, so she just hugged you instead. You waved to the boys and ran out of the house, you weren't sure where you were going, but you just kept running. Hopefully you and Michael get through this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, I'm not going to make a part two or anything, I hope you enjoyed it.

(Somewhat edited)