Chapter Six

"So please don't judge me

And I won't judge you

Cause it could get ugly

Before it gets beautiful"--' Chris Brown

Mia

To my utter astonishment, Dre wasn't the one to hit me. He was still in shock. Cherry bitch ass was the one to punch me, she stood in front of me with a satisfied look on her face. She must have thought I wasn't going to do something because she turned her back on me to check on Dre's face. I got out of my shock of being punched, and grabbed her by her red Brazilian hair, turning her face around. I pulled my fist back and punched her. She was going to jump on her when Dre also got out of his state of being punch and grabbed Cherry by her stomach. Nobody was pulling me back so I took my chances. I got one good slap in or at least I thought I did, my slap ended up hitting Dre on the back since he turned around with Cherry in his arms.

"That's a punk move Mia." Ant said moving from beside Dre to grabbed me by my arm and walking away from Dre and Cherry. I was forced to follow. He took me towards Netta and Mercedes.

"Hold her. Don't let her loose." He told them. I let that little comment slide since I was still trying to calm down from that punch I received and the slap I gave Dre. I just got away with slapping Andre, that enough was a surprise it self.

"Girl you okay?" Mercedes ask looking at my face. Netta did the same.

"I almost thought you wasn't going to do shit. Girl we almost flew over there." Netta said.

I wasn't listening to a thing they were saying. I was looking towards were Dre was. Ant, Carlso, Dwayne and the two other girls were surrounding Dre and Cherry. The music was back on after that little charade that happen. People were too busy getting high and drunk that their attention wasn't on us anymore. I just got the shit punched out of me and I'm over here stressing over Dre and them being with Cherry and her crew.

Like, did they forget about me?

"I don't know about you but I'm ready to leave. Them tricks just killed my vibe." Mercedes said trying to keep her attention away from them. I'm guessing whatever Netta and Mercedes had over Ant was gone, but knowing Mercedes she hadn't dropped it.

"Girl forget about leaving, you just slapped Andre and got away with it." Netta said pointing out the obvious.

"Thank you Captain obvious." Mercedes said voicing my thoughts.

Like before my eyes went to them. Perfect moment too. They were leaving. They as in, all of them Cherry and them included. So the man of the hour, was leaving his own Jam? While their back was turned Cherry decided to turn around and smirk my way. I expected for Ant to come say bye or something.

"You alright." I heard Ant say. I spoke too soon.

"Yeah, I'm good. I noticed yall leaving."

"Yup we are, Dre not in the mood. He literally ready to kill somebody because of that slap you gave him."

"I bet he is." I told him. Zanetta and Mercedes were both giving me looks, that says I have a lot of explaining to do. Anthony eyes drifted towards Netta.

"I'm missing something, I was wondering can you give it back to me."

"What is it?" Netta ask looking confused.

"Your number missing from my phone." Ant said with a smile. I couldn't help it, I laughed. Ant a twenty year old something, spitting lines at a eighteen year old. Mercedes didn't find it funny. I faked off the laugh by acting like I was choking because of the smoke in the air.