Chapter Four

You made it this far, you must like what you're reading. Don't forget to C O M M E N T / V O T E.                                              

                  I know I'm finally rich, but ain't a damn thang gon' change
                   Me and my boys still bang
                 We'll clap a nigga up no range
                  Bitch I'm Finally Rich-- Chief Keef

Mia

I was so caught in holding it down for Dre I forgot all about Bobby, my real boyfriend. The one I was suppose to be holding it down for, but here I was holding it down for someone else man. I was home, dressing up in Mya's clothes getting ready to meet up with Dre home boy, Ant when my Metro phone started to ring, you know the new 4G Coolpad, yeah I got that one. I was surprised as hell to see Bobby name pop up on my screen. I done forgot all about him. I haven't seen him since the day before Dre got locked up, when he left me high and dry.

"Sup." I said with no emotion. I was still mad at him about that day. Lets not forgot this is his first time reaching me since then. I was already moving on to bigger and better things even if that bigger and better thing is not mines.

"Hey Mia, do you want to come over and we could you know, study?" He ask.

You know how when a boy ask you to 'come over and chill' but they really want to fuck, well not Bobby. This nigga actually want to study. Any other day I probably would have been down to study but no today. Dre wanted me to do something for him and I'm going to.

"I'm busy today." I said not explaining anything. I was searching through Mya's clothes looking for the perfect top to go with the cheetah print tights that fit my voluptuous ass perfectly. I decided on an all black half shirt that showed off my curves nicely.

"Well okay then. I guess we could study another time. See you in school tomorrow." He said.

"Yup." Was all I said as I hung up on him and this relationship. Next time we meet up, which is tomorrow, I'm breaking up with him. I put on a pair of red bottoms and left. Good thing Tasha and Terrance was working, so I don't have to explain why I'm wearing my sister clothes and why I haven't been around the house recently.

I went to the address that Dre sent me too and I was in front of a nice mansion. I had got there by bus, so I stood by the black iron gates wondering how I was going to get inside. I stood there for a while when the gates just open up. I took the short minute walk to the front burgundy colored doors. I was just about to knock when the doors opened to a fine, tall, dark specimen of a man. It took me forever to remind myself that I'm suppose to act like Mya, and that Mya probably know who this is and I have no clue what his name is.

"Hey Mya long time no see." The person said with a smile but I could have sworn I saw a knowing look on his face as if he know something I don't. I was just going to reply back when I heard a "Hey Ant, whose at the door?" coming from inside. A smiled appeared on my face just then, so his name was Ant, probably short for Anthony.

"Mya is here." He said. Ant got out the way and I had a good view of the person behind him. The person took one look at me and had a dirty look on their face before walking away towards what seem to be the living room. I for a moment forgot that I was pretending to be Mya and that person most likely don't like her.

"So what exactly does Dre need me to do?" I ask stepping in the house. I followed Ant in to the nice lavished living room. The boy who gave me a stink look was there and some other boy. There was stacks everywhere and a money machine counting money. Everything felt so surreal. It was just the other that I was in school stuck on a math question about money and shit and here I was now. This is the real deal.