Mr. Wu's Boyfriend

Date: October 5, 2013

Time: 2:30 p.m.

Place: Public Library

It's been a month and a day since Chanyeol's confession. Jongup simple told him that he'll think about it, and they been going out a lot since then. When Kai and Yixing knew about Jongup's answer to Chanyeol, Kai rolled his eyes while Yixing raised an eyebrow. They complained about why Jongup couldn't just agree to be Chanyeol's boyfriend right then and there since it's still going to lead to that eventually.

Jongup never told them about Himchan who was Yixing's ex-boyfriend and was the main reason why he hadn't agreed to be Chanyeol's boyfriend yet. Howevever, Himchan had stopped texting him since the day after Chanyeol's confession which made him wonder if Himchan knew about Chanyeol's confession or if Himchan simply found someone else. Jongup remained stubborn and refused to contact Himchan first.

It was a Saturday, but Chanyeol had some group project to do in the library. However, he plans to go on a date with Jongup afterwards which is why he asked Jongup to show up at the public library. Jongup showed up a bit too early, so he told Chanyeol that he'll just roam around the public library while waiting for Chanyeol to finish.

While roaming around, Jongup eventually found himself at the dark corners of the library which gave a creepy aura. He turned to go back where he came from when he heard a moan. It wasn't a scary-type of moan which would come from ghosts or monsters like in the movies. He walked further until he finally found the source of the noise.

He saw Himchan making out.... of all people, it just had to be his Art teacher, Mr. Wu!!! And is that Himchan's cock in Mr. Wu's hand?!?! Jongup froze in place. He couldn't make himself look away or walk away. His eyes were glued at the way Mr. Wu's hand was stroking Himchan's cock, so when Jongup's eyes finally went up, he almost stumbled back in surprise to see that Himchan had actually caught him staring. On the other hand, Mr. Wu's face was buried on Himchan's neck, so Jongup was pretty sure that he wasn't seen by his Art teacher.

Himchan tore his gaze away from Jongup as he couldn't help but to close his eyes in pleasure as he came on Mr. Wu's hand. That's when Jongup felt himself finally able to move and silently walked away from the scene.

"Are you alright? You look flushed." Chanyeol placed the back of his hand on Jongup's forehead to check if the other had a fever.

"Um... I suddenly don't feel good." It wasn't a complete lie. Emotionally, Jongup doesn't feel good seeing Himchan getting a handjob from his Art teacher. Physically, he has an erection which made him feel good yet not good at the same time. He was glad that he had chosen to wear baggy pants that day, so his erection wasn't obvious.

"Okay, we just finished our project, so I'll take you home." Chanyeol informed his groupmates that he will be leaving first with Jongup.

Himchan looked for Jongup with an explanation forming in his mind, but when he saw Jongup, there was a tall guy wrapping an arm around Jongup's waist as they walked towards the library's exit.

Jongup liked the way Chanyeol worried for him and took care of him. Chanyeol had insisted that they should take the taxi so Jongup could go home right away, and even paid for the taxi. Yet with all the nice things Chanyeol did for him, Jongup doesn't find himself falling for the man or at least be attracted to him. He realized that he should reject Chanyeol while things are still early.

When they got out of the taxi and stood in front of Jongup's house, Jongup began to speak. "Chanyeol, you're really nice and all. No doubt you would be a perfect boyfriend, but just... not for me."

"Jongup, you're saying weird things because you're sick. You should really get some rest now." Chanyeol placed a kiss on Jongup's forehead before leaving.

Jongup's heart sank as he realized he didn't feel anything from Chanyeol's forehead kiss as he did from Himchan. He really tried to love Chanyeol and really wished for them to be together to save himself from all the mixed and troubled feelings he has for Himchan. He felt sad for Chanyeol who refused to believe his rejection. He felt sad knowing that the next time he sees Chanyeol, he would have to make the rejection clear for the other.

~*~*~*~*~*

To be continued...

A/N: So... what do you guys think of this chapter?! How do you think things will progress with Jongup and Chanyeol and Himchan? Hehehe... Comments please!!!