Chapter Four

Forks, Washington.

  The Mikaelson family including Klaus, he didn't mind putting off the sacrifice, since he wanted to see his favorite Petrova, incarnation of Annabel and Elisaveta.

  "What will we do when we arrive to Forks?" Kol spoke in the back of the van, "Some of us could be students," Katherine offered, Rebekah looked at her thoughtfully, "Maybe you're right, we could be new students who moved from England, some of you could be teachers?" Rebekah said, Esther smiled, "I could be a principal, Elijah, what do you want to be?" Esther turned to Elijah in her seat in the front, Elijah hesitate, "A history teacher." He made up his mind, Klaus smirks, "A history buff, well I want to be a art teacher since I love dra-" Rebekah interrupted him, "You love art, we know!" Klaus huffs. "Well, it's settled." Elijah sighed

~~~Wild Dreams~~~

"Well, we are here!" Kol fist pumped up in the air, Rebekah walked by him, rolling her eyes on the way to their new home.

"I'm going to enroll all of you into school." Esther said and disappeared, "I'm going to unpack my stuff." Katherine sighed, Elijah disappeared somewhere else. Katherine looked at Klaus then she walked into the mansion.

~~~Wild Dreams~~~

Elijah was walking on the road where Charlie and Bella lives but he didn't know by that time, he heard the door being open and closed. He turned his head for that sound, but what shocked him, he somewhat walked to her house without him knowing.

He quickly disappeared and reappeared into the woods border, where the shadows will be on him, he didn't want her to see him, just yet.

There she is, lying down on the blanket in the middle of the lawn.

She's beautiful, so beautiful. Elijah thought while he was gazing at her, the sun was making her look angel who was sent to be in this world of good and monsters. He can already tell that he feels the connection with her. She's still a reincarnation of them.

1492-England

Lips were kissing on her neck, giving her love bites, Elisaveta moans, "Ooh! Elijah!" She gasped when he gave her a rough bite with his blunt teeth, she bit her bottom lip too hard causing her lip to bleed, he sniffed and looked down to see her lips were barely coated in blood, he kissed her and sucked on her bottom lip to have a taste of her blood.

"Elijah!" She gasped when he took off of her dress, in broad daylight, in the meadow, he saw how beautiful she is, and they kept on what they're doing.

He walked away from her, with her imprinted on his mind.

(The Mikaelson Family was undaggered
when they heard about Isabella except Mikael.)