Chapter Two

1492-England

Trevor came to Elijah and greeted him, Elijah quickly responded, "I am surprised to see you here." Trevor smiled, "I could not miss the birthday celebration." Elijah quickly interrupted him, "Not that you would come willingly to, where is the Petrova sisters that you speak of?" He asked, Trevor lead him, "Right this way, sir." Trevor and Elijah reached to where the Petrova sisters were standing, Trevor touch both Petrovas' arms, they both turned around, Elijah looked shocked to see them both but one stood out perfectly, haunting familiar face of his dead lover. They looked at each other, curiosity kills the cat, "Forgive me, you both reminded me of someone." Elijah said, to reassure them not to worry about. Trevor nodded, "Lord Elijah, this is Katerina and her older sister, Elisaveta Petrova. Katerina, Elisaveta, this is Lord Elijah." Trevor introduced them both to him, Elisaveta raised her hand that meet Elijah's opened hand, "Its a pleasure to meet you, my Lord." Elisaveta curtsy, Elijah smiled and kissed back of her hand, " The pleasure is all mine, miss Elisaveta."

"Where is the Lord that we both heard so much about?" Katerina asked while her sister and Lord Elijah walks around the table, "He's a little late, he likes to make a grand entrance." Elijah responded, he turned around, hearing a pair of footsteps descending upon the stairs due itself super magnificent hearing.

"Well, there he is." He smiled, while the Petrovas turned around to see a man coming towards them, "Elisaveta, Katerina, meet Lord Niklaus." He introduced him, Niklaus smiled, "Niklaus is the name that my father gave to me, please, call me Klaus." He raised Katerina's hand and put a kiss on it, Katerina blushed,"Where are you both came from?" He asked, Elisaveta responded, "We've only got in this town, my Lord." Elijah smiled at her, "They're from Bulgaria." Elijah told Klaus. "Ah. как да направите?" He asked in another language also known as Bulgarian. "Very Good!" Katerina giggles, Elisaveta smiled at her sister. Elijah stare at Elisaveta, with a wondering look on his face.
Klaus turned to Elijah, "Do you mind?" He ask as if he's going to take Katerina for a walk, Elijah shook his head, "I don't mind, brother. I don't think Miss Elisaveta would mind if I show her around." He smiled, she nods, "I do not mind, my Lord."

~While in Forks~

Bella gasped, breathing harshly. Edward, besides her, looked her with concern. "Are you alright?" He ask, Bella nodded, "It's the dream that caught me by surprise, that's all." Then she hesitated, "Did I say anything in my dream?" She blushed, he smiled, "You didn't say anything besides that you love me but..." He hesitated, "You said, 'my Lord' I'm pretty sure it's not common around anymore, love." He joked to cheer her up, she smiles at his attempt. She kisses on his cheek then went asleep again.

1492- England

Elisaveta was giggling when she was being chased by lord Elijah, "You were meant to catch me!" She smiles, he smiled at her with adoration, "If I did, it would be the end of the game." She nods then walked around the stone bench and sat down on it. Elijah sat besides her, Elisaveta sighed, Elijah looked at her with concern, "What is it?" She looked at him, "Trevor loves me but true love is not real unless it is returned. Do you agree?" She looked down sadly, "I do not believe in love, Elisaveta." He looked at her, "That is too sad for me to accept, my lord." She shook her head, "Life is too cruel. If we cease to believe in love," She look at him, "Why would we want to live?"