Official Anniversary Chapter

Today I did not see you. We didn't talk much like probably you wanted to. I feel bad that I didn't make it a good day. But I feel like I will after this chapter.

After a while of being together I've saw the real side of me. I saw the side of me that was capable of being happy. Not happy because of boy like you. Because of the girl you've made me become. You've opened up my eyes much wider to things in life.

I've always thought positive, but it life you don't always have to think positive in order for you to succeed. I'm still trying to work it out honestly. But I will love. And now I'm admiring to a lot of things. You've noticed lately I hope.

Today was our a year and three months anniversary. To be exact it is 15 months. In days that is 458. Lml had to look that up. We've been together for exactly 458 days. That is long. Isn't it?

Anyways during these 458 days you have been right by my side making me happy as ever. I fucking love you babe. Lml I don't care you mean everything to me. Like I love how you are around my brother. Still making progress with my mom though. And my dad and you seem cool tbh. And my cousins, you're more closer with neudy.

Now I know we will have plenty more  to come. I love being with you and when you come over now we talk more. It's like you wanted it to be. And I'm glad I'm making it happen. I love you babe, will you marry me?

Lmao just kidding, don't need to ask. Of course you want to be my husband. And now one one more thing. I feel like if we can go through anything now, we can make it through any problem in the future. And I will be right by your side.

Happy Anniversary babe.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter hubby.