Chapter 6- then its a date.

Chloe’s POV

To be honest I did want to go but then again I didn’t want him to get hurt so i am not going, I dot have all faith in him. I walked around the school at break; someone pulled me behind a wall. I turned around to punch but they grabbed my wrist. “Wow I didn’t know you hated me that much.” Aiden said smirking. I felt my face blush. “What are you doing here?” He looked at the floor. “I wanted to talk to you about the weekend.” I nodded and we walked to the back of the field. “What about it.” he laughed. “Abit eager aren’t you. I wanted to talk about what we were going to do, I really don’t know.” He smiled. I never noticed how hot he was, “why do you and josh hate each other.” He looked at me with a serious face. “Because we are different gangs. And plus I am way more good-looking than he is.” he smirked nudging me. “so anyway what do you want to do to pass the time.” “well she isn’t doing anything cus she is coming with us.” Aiden stood up and brushed the grass off of his back. “look dude you cant take control of her, she wants to hang around with me.” He frowned. I stood up. “don’t start anything you two.” I frowned and began to walk. I tripped over someone’s foot. And my leg scrapped into a stone. I couldn’t move my leg it was bleeding and had cut up grass in it. I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see Aiden taking his shirt off and putting it on my leg. My jaw dropped. His tanned body was so muscly. He had a lot of abs, “stop checking me out honey I thought we are just friends.” I began to blush. “this is going to hurt I am about to apply pressure. He said calmly as he pushed down really hard. I felt I was going scream so I bit down on my lip. He then let go and helped me up. “are you still ok for the weekend.” He smiles. I nodded. “good cus I have something really special planned.” Oh I couldn’t wait.

Aiden’s POV

She wasn’t the smartest of people. I went back to the warehouse. “tomorrow she thinks we are going to a special place. But really the special place will be quite far away from here. So this is what we will do, tonight we will find the place were we will keep her. And then you guys will get it ready and I will get her.we will take her there like it’s a special place and then we will knock her out and tie her up, like every story normally does. We will then get my dads pack involved a week after. And we will move her to a new country. But before we do we will let her tell them were she is then we will go, my dads pack will be there waiting for them, I will explain the rest later.” The crew nodded. “then it’s a date.”

 *********************************************************************

sorry it is so short i have been so busy but the next chapter will be longer i promise. please leave advice and comments. i will also check your storys out if you want. :P thanks for reading