Chapter 5 - Awkward Tension

Chapter 5 - Awkward tension

"Sion!"

Unique waited patiently for him to respond. When he didn’t, she sucked in a mouthful of air and screamed. He’d better hurry to react.

"Yeah?" he called through the door. "Do you need me to scrub your back, hot stuff?"

That bastard. He was enjoying this.

"Where are the towels?" she yelled. Even though, she knew that he couldn’t see her, she still felt the need to hide her body from being seen. Her right arm hugged around her chest while the other covered her crotch area.

"Oh. I must have placed them out here.” He snickered. “Do you want me to fetch one for you, sweet cheeks?"

His tone of voice revealed that this was just another notch on his master plan to annoy her. She grumbled.

"I've gotten some new clothes too,” he added. “And, frankly speaking, I think these are much better than your current oversized clothing.”

She looked around. There was nothing to cover her body with, apart from the drenched clothes on the floor. She puffed her cheeks and inhaled deeply.

"Fine…” She exhaled. “Throw it in here. Don't come in here though. Open the door, and reach your hand in."

Sion chuckled. “You’re such a prude. Don’t worry; I won’t bite unless you ask me to.”

"Sion..." she warned.

She could hear him sigh. "Fine." The door opened slightly, and his hand snaked in with some clothing and a towel. "You have to take it though. I doubt the floor is dry enough to drop it on there."

Unique tiptoed over to the door, careful not to put herself in view of the opening. She stopped behind the door and reached for his hand. The distance was still too far between them. Leaning closer, she lost her balance and realized too late that she was going to fall. With a squeal, she grabbed his arm for support and in an instant; her mind was sucked into his memories.

“Oh, yeah. Turn around for me, babe,” Sion muttered. The view in front of him showed nothing but true perfection. Fury would kill me if he knew about this, he thought. But he didn’t care. This was too good to miss; there was no chance he would let this opportunity slip.

He scanned the bathing park for her. She had to be here somewhere. Nevertheless, only the other Goddess’ were in view. He walked behind the hedge, peering in at random, hoping to catch a view of her.

When he came across a large hole in the hedge, he stopped and peered through. The view was blurred by the green leaves. Still, the object of his fantasies was clear as a day. The water caressed her skin, leaving glistening trails over her bare skin. Oh, dear. Desire filled him.

It would be so easy to step through. A part of him wanted to believe that she wouldn’t mind if he did. Perhaps she would even get freaky with him. He snorted. As if. She wouldn’t recognize lust even if he sprung out with a massive boner and flashed her.

Unique turned around. Her white locks clung to her chest, covering those delicious curves. Come on, Unique. You can do better than that.

She cupped her hair and twisted the long white locks free of water. His jaw almost hit the ground. How can they be so round?

Get it together, Sion! He groaned. Why was he acting as if it’s the first time he saw a naked body? He didn’t know, and frankly, he didn’t care. This was too good.