Chapter Three

When I woke up the morning of the first day of school I was ready to get in there and show the real side of fashion. Forget all those crappy Jolister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale shirts and those fake Uggs, These people were about to shee the classy model side of the fashion industry. After showering I pulled on a tight white low v-neck white shirt, ditching my cami. On top of the tee, I slid into a black leather jacket and black six inch heeled boots that came up to mid shin. I hooked in silver chandeleer earrings and made my hair pin straight and did my makeup naturally with long lashes, and touched it all off with a spray of my Vera Wang Princess perfume.

"Are you ready to go?" Lindy looked into my room.

"Yup!" I grabbed my bag and slid my white cased iPhone into my right back pocket as usual and slid it into my back pocket. She handed me a pair of silver Aviator sunglasses. "Thanks, I thought I lost these after the shoot!"

"You left them on the chair in the kitchen." She smiled. "Do you mind if I go ahead now and meet you at school?" She asked.

"Sure!" I said. "I'll meet you in the front office. French vanilla coffee, right?" I asked.

"Yes! Meet you there." She flew off out the door, and I looked over my schedule for the day. A few minutes later there was a car hornm outside the door. I walked out and looked around. Jace waved at me frm the driver's seat of his dark blue Mustang 2011.

"Hey!" I walked over to him. He got out and gave me a hug. "I didn't expect you." I smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Fabio and Jesse gave me your stuff." He said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not as long as we get to stop at Starbucks."

"Get in." He smiled. We stopped and I got drinks for me and Lindy, and then he took me to school. I must say I did spy on him out of the corner of my eye. He was wearing a white button-down shirt from Ralph Lauren, and a pair of nice jeans. I smiled to myself as we walked in together.

"Remi! Over here!" Jes came up to us. "Ooo, hey, you brought a friend." She shook hands with Jace. "I'm her sister, I was at the billboard shoot."

"Nice to meet you." He smiled his perfect smile and I scould swear I thought she was going to scream.

"Remi Cruz!" Someone called my name and there was a click as a camera went off.

"Do they always do that?" I asked.

"I hope not." Jace laid a hand on my back. "What's your first class?"

"Trig." I bit my glossy lip.

"Me too." He said. "You?" Jes nodded. "Come on, then. I'll introduce you both to my friends." He left his hand on my back as he guided me through the mass of students. When we reached the classroom he closed the door behind us and sighed.

"I swear, if that keeps up I'm homeschooling." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"It'll get better." His hand gently squeezed my knee. "I promise." When is friends came in they took the seats on either side of us. I was sitting next to Jace, and Jes was on his other side. The guy, Drake, that we had met at Juice Coture sat on my left and the other giy - a tall, tan, and brown haired guy named Ash.

"This is Ash - he does modeling for Abercrombie." I reached over and shook his hand. "And Drake - also a bit of modeling for Abercrombie and J. Crew." Jace explained.

"Nice to see you again." I smiled at him. Jes immediately turned to Ash and they began to talk. Jace looked over at me.

"Did Fabio tell you abou the shoot later?" He asked.