♚Chapter Seven♚

♚♚♚♚♚♚

1514 New Kingdom Era

Veronica Darkholme.

According to Master Veer, he said that Veronica Darkholme was one of the most influential person in Ilathadent's life and her one time lover. She was a young woman who also happened to be a magic adept. 

He met her somewhere in his early adventures. In history, it was noted that Veronica was somehow in danger and needed to be saved. She accompanied her during her adventures. He taught her all his knowledge in magic and helped her control her power.

However, she was not mentioned again and I am curious what happened to her. Is there any chance that she could she be related to my mother? I want to know. After class, I rushed through the Archives seeking for further more information about this woman.

"Greetings, Acolyte. What can I do for you?" The Mage Archivist Luna Schreave was sitting quietly on her desk.She was one of the masters who's very pleasant to be with. Probably in her mid-thirties, her raven hair was pulled up in to a neat bun as she smiled then she lowered down her book and her spectacles. 

"I'm looking for some history book about Ilathadent?" I told her.

"Oh, head east, the eighteenth shelf and 9th section." She said and went back to reading her book.

"Thank you." I replied before leaving.

I gathered all the books that might contain the information I am seeking and there were hundreds of them written by the Mage Scholars. They said Ilathadent was the first true Archmage but the City of Arcania was built after his death. He was called the wandering wizard or the journeyman prophet in the ancient times.

His birthplace was speculated somewhere in the Mudblood Island in an old unknown kingdom during 1104 Ancient Era. Born as a Prince and heir to their kingdom but somehow he knew something else lies ahead in front of him aside from the riches, power and all the privileges of a Royal life.

He had dreamed about darkness lurking in the shadows, waiting for their time to ascend and conquer the world and heroes uniting to defeat the evil. He asked his advisers about his vision and told him that Monks from the Northern Continent of Evenesse might provide him the answers.

During his early years, he discovered the existence of Arcane and discovered that he had numerous abilities. He left his life as Royal to learn more about this mysterious energy and find the Monks at the Evenesse. An exhausted Ilathadent who had poor knowledge about how to survive in the wild end up starving in the Northern Continent . Almost dying and giving up, before his eyes was a white man with glowing aura descended from the skies. This man revealed himself to be Archangel Wrothage.

The Archangel also told him about the three fallen Archangels Astharatoth, Quoronnos and Kazeaze, the guardians of all existing worlds. However, during their flight they found themselves in an unfamiliar dimension, the barren world Dark Abyss, birthplace of evil. The three Archangels absorbed all the darkness of and succumbed in to evil. Soon, they began to betray the other Archangels and defied the Divine Creator and vowed to take over all the existing worlds.

The Archangel told him his importance, of how strong his connection with the Arcane Energy and the Divine Creator and told him about the Great Prophecy, of how seven heroes who's angelic blood runs through their veins will unite and defeat the three once and for all. He let him drink his own angelic blood to receive his strength and power to defeat the three fallen Archangels and wish him well for his journey.