Chapter 1 Part 2

<pre style="line-height: 21px; white-space: normal; color: #444444; font-size: 15px; text-align: start;">We had breakfast -cinnamon waffles with golden syrup. American style pancakes with lemon juice & chocolate sauce. You get my drift. We discussed the events my mum had planned out for the day, & she informed us all that the party was going to start at 4pm & that my auntie's were coming to cook very soon. Now,What she really meant was my Auntie's were coming with their husbands and children , their husbands are coming to drink beer and watch football with my father, and their children are coming to run around the house invading every bit of my privacy. What a treat. 

We all got up from the table & I proceeded for my room. I picked up my bb and answered my pings. I said I didn't like social gatherings but I liked to socialise i.e social networking. You should see me go wild on tumblr - am I the only one who can't stop themselves drooling over them pizza pictures.

I scrolled down to my baby's category 'Dennis '<3', he's the only one who has a category on my phone so it didn't take long. As always, the first thing I did was scope his dp (display picture) -he's vain even though he denies it ,though I can't blame him' he has reason to be. When I tell you this boy is buff I mean it. Sometimes I wonder why he's with someone like me' I mean he can go one step better than me. I guess its love ? Anyway his dp was nice, not extremely buff but it was nice. I hollered at him and he called me instead. 

I'm boarding up the windows

Locking up my heart

It's like every time the wind blows

I feel it tearing us apart

Every time he smiles

I let him in again

Everything is fine

When you're standing in the eye of the hurricane - bridgit mendler

Dennis : you ite babe ?

Me : yeah, you ?

Dennis : yeaah, you free today hun ?

Me : uhhunn , because todays 

not my mums birthday -__- ' thanks for remembering.

Dennis ; Ahh Babe, I did remember ' its just I never knew she'd be doing anything.

Me: Hmmmmm ok' well I'm not free.

Dennis: I kinda clocked that babe.

Me: Grrrrr ' 

So is this why you called ?

Dennis : ermm sortaa ' & to say hi.

(I know he did that annoying grin when he said that)

Me : kmt ' your such a bumhead ' but alright then bye.

Dennis: love you ' bye baby 

I locked off.

To be honest I'd rather go and see him instead of going to the party but its my mum - my ride or die ; my mummy. I would ask him too come but I'm pretty sure my mum would get suspicious- she doesn't know I have a boyfriend. My mums not even strict but she's protective. If your male & your not my dad or brother, its better you keep your distance from me. She doesn't care if you're an uncle or a cousin ' she'll still be protective. If she knew about Dennis , she'd just exaggerate the story. She'd probably keep her distance for a while like the day my boy best friend 'Jonathon' dropped mee to my house after prom - worst day of my life. She insisted he had touched me & continued to give him dirty looks. I could handle all the questions because I know how my mum is but poor jonnie didn't know and he was just soo confused - bless him. 

Thank you for reading - please vote if you like and comment. Follow me to stay updated.</pre>