Alternate Ending

thank you for 5k!
here's an alternate ending where curly doesn't die

-

Grace: I'm here!!

Grace: where are youuuuuu

Grace had arrived at the O2 Arena with a smile on her face and a sense of determination in her veins. She was here to meet Harry. Harry, the boy who she had been texting for months now, the boy who was charming and kind and never rude, the boy who made up one fourth of One Direction, but most important to her, he was the boy she fell in love with.

She was in love. Grace could not believe this, she never thought she'd be in love.

"Grace?" She looked up and the disappointment must have been clear on her face, because the man who had spoken, said, "Sorry, I'm not Harry. But I have been asked to bring you to him."

"You are...?" If he knew about Harry, then Grace should have followed him, no questions asked, but she wanted to be cautious.

"Paul, one of the boys' security guards," he responded, a friendly smile on his face. "Don't worry, I'm not a stalker, although that does sound like something a stalker would say."

Grace laughed, shaking her head, and followed Paul into the arena, skipping past the long lines of teenage fangirls. Paul stopped at a set of double doors, "Through here. His dressing room is the first one on your left."

"Why aren't you going in?" Grace asked, her eyebrows knitted together.

"If I go in there, I'll be facing five annoying--"

"PAUL!" a voice behind them yelled and, as soon as she turned back to Paul, he started running away, with Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne following close behind him.

Grace shook her head at the scene and took a deep breath. She reached out to push open the doors, when they were pulled from her grasp, a tall, figure standing before her.

"Harry?" She asked, her eyes watering as she met his.

"Grace," he breathed, wasting no time in taking her in his arms.

-

this is it, guys! thank you so so so so much for all your reads and votes and comments and for messaging me about this book, it makes me feel really proud and happy. there really is no way for me to make a sequel out of this when the main character is gone, but I'm so so so happy that some of you felt so strongly about this that you asked me to write a sequel. I wasn't even going to do an alternative ending, but I imagined them meeting and well...I wrote this!

if you liked this story, you will love Texting Louis Tomlinson, which won't end tragically (I hope...hA)

I also have my story 'Flaws' and that's a Harry fanfic, which I'm super excited for!

thank you all so so so so so SO SO MUCH for everything! I never, ever thought this story would get OVER 5K, that's insane.

keep commenting and voting on my previous chapter to get this book higher and noticed by more people!!

all my thanks and all my love to all of you :) x

thank you.