Dance for me ashton irwin

Getting a call to be in a music video was one of the most exciting things as a dancer. So when my manager called and told me that and up and coming artist wanted me to be in his new video I said yes immediately.
However my excitement was short lived. When I told Ashton, my boyfriend, about it, he wasn't too thrilled. Mostly because the dance they wanted me to do was a little bit provocative, but also because he was home for a break in his tour and wanted to spend as much time with me as possible. And I completely understood that, but at the same time an opportunity like this didn't come up very often, which was why I had invited Ashton to come and watch the video being shot, so that we could spend time together.
From where I was standing on the set I could see Ashton watching me and fidgeting with the hem of his flannel. Each time he was in my line of sight I could see him looking more and more irritated and it was starting to worry me. Normally he wasn't the type of person to get like that.
As I was getting up closer to the singer and getting ready to lean back into his chest so he could dance with me I saw Ashton from the corner of my eye and the expression on his face caught me off guard, causing me to lose my footing and slip, landing on my butt on the floor.
"Cut!" the director yelled and immediately everyone stopped what they were doing and Ashton came running towards me, a worried expression on his face as he kneeled down beside me.
"Y/n are you okay?" he said as he reached his arm around my shoulders.
"Yeah" I sighed as I leaned back into his arm "I just slipped"
Without looking up at him I gently started to stand up and felt a sharp pain go through my side, making me wince slightly.
"Babe you're not okay come on" he sighed and wrapped his arm around my waist gently, pulling me up to my feet and letting me lean against him.
"We're gonna take ten and then pick back up where we left off" the director yelled to everyone and I gave him a thankful smile and Ashton slowly walked me back to the dressing room they had given me for the day.
As we walked together I wrapped my arms around Ashton's waist and tried to hide that I was limping slightly but I was pretty sure he could tell anyways by the way he was taking extra care to slow his walking pace to mine.
"What were you doing that made you slip? You never do that y/n" he said as he opened the door and lead me to the couch that was in the middle of the room.
"I was watching you being a hot headed jealous boyfriend Ashton." I snapped as I sat on the couch and took off the ridiculous shoes I had been wearing, letting them fall to the Floor.
"What?" he said as he closed the door, locking it it shut.
"You heard me Ashton. I could see you puffing out your chest and acting like a little kid who just had someone take away his toy" I yelled and crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes, watching as Ashton clenched his fists and sucked in a deep breath before taking two long strides to where I was on the couch and leaned down till his face was right in front of mine.
"Would a child do this?" his breath fanned across my face as he brought his lips to mine and pulled my bottom lip in between his teeth before shoving his tongue into my mouth and placing his hand over my breast and squeezing it roughly, making me moan into his mouth and reach my hand up to the back of his neck and tug lightly on the hair that was there.
"Ashton, we can't do this here" I said in between kisses as his mouth trailed down my jaw and to my neck, leaving little nips every now and then as he went.
"Yes we can y/n" he murmured against my skin as his hand went up under the top I was wearing to find my waist and pull me closer to him.
"What if someone hears us Ashton?" my voice cracked on his name as his hand slipped up under my bra and he pinched one of my nipples in between his fingers.
"Good. Then they'll all know you're mine" he smirked against my skin and placed his mouth on my neck, right on my sweet spot making me arch into him and tug on his hair.
"Fuck it" I whispered as I pulled his mouth back to mine and kissed him hard as I ran it over his lip before sliding it over his tongue and into his mouth.
Reaching down I grabbed at the top of his jeans only to have his push my hands to the side and pull them above my head, holding both of my wrists in one of his large hands.
"Uh uh baby, I'm in charge right now" he smirked and reached down to run his hand over the top of my thigh and to the button on the shorts I was wearing, quickling undoing it and sliding his hand under the hem to pull them along with my panties down.
I lifted my hips slightly to make it easier for him to remove them and let out a soft moan as he ran two of his fingers through my folds, smirking to himself when he felt how wet I was.
"Look at how wet you are baby girl. Did I do that?" he said, his voice growing deeper as he teased my clit and slid one of his long fingers into me, curling it upwards and rubbing my g-spot lightly and making my hips jut up towards him.
"Ashton" I moaned as he continued to tease me.
"Use your words princess" he said against my neck as he licked a long stripe from my collar bone to my jaw before sucking the skin there.
"Ashton I need you in me. Now" I was practically panting from his constant teasing and rubbing against my clit.
"That's right tell me who you want to fuck you nice and good" he groaned as he pulled his hand away from my pussy and undid the button on his jeans, pulling them down along with his boxers to just below his knees and then grabbing his hard cock in his hand, pumping it a few times before running the head along my folds.
"You Ashton. I need you to fuck me please" I moved my hips up to get more friction and screamed out his name as he roughly pushed his whole length into my entrance and then just as quickly pulled back out and then shoved himself back in, making my walls clench around him each time he did it.
As he moved at his fast pace my breathing started coming out in sharp bursts and I wrapped my legs around his hips to get him closer to me, wanting every bit of friction I could get.
"Harder Ashton." I panted as he moved his hand from my waist to rub my clit again and began pounding into me harder, making me scream his name.
"That's right. Let everyone know who's making you feel this good" he said in a husky voice as he slammed his hips into mine and ground into me hitting my g-spot again and making my whole body shake as I felt my orgams getting closer.
With each thrust he was now constantly hitting my g-spot and kept rubbing my clit, drawing me closer and closer to my release until I was screaming his name and clenching down on his cock inside of me bucking my hips to meet each one of his thrusts as he continued to pound into me.
With a loud grunt and an "Oh fuck" he stopped and spilled himself into me, his cock twitching inside of me as he let go of my wrists and I wrapped them around his neck, bringing his mouth down to mine in a needy kiss full of tongue and lips.
"Fuck Ashton that was hot" I said against his lips as he pulled out and reached down to pull his jeans back up.
I leaned back against the couch to catch my breath as he handed me my shorts so I could put them back on. As soon as I was dressed again I heard a knock on the door followed by someone yelling to let me know that they were ready to start shooting again.
"You may want to cover that up" Ashton smiled and pointed to my neck and I jumped up to look in the mirror and discovered a huge hickey on my neck right above my collar bone.
"No. Let them see it. I want them to know that I'm yours" I smiled and opened the door and made my way back to where everyone was waiting and enjoyed the looks of shock people gave me. I knew that they had heard us and I didn't care. I was proud of my boyfriend and wanted everyone to know it. Plus watching the proud smile on his face as I showed off my neck made my stomach erupt with butterflies and a smile of my own spread across my face.