He's drunk luke hemmings

You waited in your apartment for Luke to text or call or SOMETHING. The guys had picked him up four hours ago to go to a party thing for the launch of their new tour and he still wasn't back. You suddenly heard 'Somewhere In Neverland' echo through the empty space and knew it was Luke.
"Hello?" You answered. In the background, you could hear laughter and talking until Luke spoke up.
"Baaabe! The party is hopping and they didn't care if we drank or not so now...now..." He trailed off with a burp.
"I'm glad you had fun, sweetie," you laughed as you heard Luke get another drink. "Who's driving you home?"
"Michael...I think..." He giggled.
"Luke, be ca-" but as you were about to finish, you heard a glass crash.
"Sorry sir!" Luke said hurried. "Babe, I knocked over our manager...gimme a sec." Some rustling could be heard before Luke came back on. "Babe, babe, babe! I just ate caviar! It tastes like shit!" "It probably tastes like shit because you just ate plant soil, Luke" Ashton said from the background. "Give me the phone."
And Ashton came on. "Y/N, we'll have him home soon." And the phone went dead. Well...the was most interesting phone call you have ever had. And you barely said anything.