Chapter 3

Sorry that it's short, but I dont know if I should continue? Pleae comment and tell me!

******************************************************************************************************

Graces P.O.V -

Everything about spending time with Harry was perfect. The way we fitted together perfectly on the sofa with my head on Harry’s chest, and him playing with my hair. We watched three movies and we laughed at the same parts. I felt like I’d known Harry practically all my life, we got on so well!

“Grace,” Harry smiled, “I feel like I’ve known you for a lot longer than a day. Is that weird?”

“No, it’s not weird at all. I feel the same” I replied.

We decided to order a pizza, so Harry called while I got plates out, and drinks sorted. When I got back into the lounge I heard the doorbell,

“That will be the pizza, I’ll go” Harry said before getting up and making his way down the hallway. I smiled slightly as I watched the way his curls bounced when he walked. He came back a few minutes late with a large cheese and tomato pizza.

“How much was it?” I asked as I went to get my purse from my bag,

“Don’t be so silly Grace, of course you’re not paying. My treat” After a lot of persuasion I let Harry pay, before I went and put another movie in.

At 7:00pm Harry told me he should get going, I won’t lie my heart did sink a bit. I didn’t want him to leave; we’d had such a lovely day together. Before he left, he thanked me for a lovely day, before pulling me in for a hug and kissing me quickly. I felt my cheeks blush and I bit my bottom lip to stop myself grinning.

I watched Harry walk down the long drive way, before disappearing as the gates closed behind him.