Harry Styles - Chapter 2

Chapter 2-

Graces P.O.V-

Having Harry’s hand in mine was sending electricity down my arm, and making me imagine how wonderful it would be if we ever kissed. It was so out of character for me to be taking a complete stranger to my home, but he needs friends, being new must be hard. We arrived at the iron gates at the start of my driveway, I had to let go of Harry’s hand to type in the pass code before they opened. I grabbed his hand again and pulled him up the drive way with me. There were trees at each side creating a long pathway down the middle. You could see my large house made from cream bricks in front.

Harry stopped next to me and gasped, I turned to him quickly.

"Grace, I, you're rich?" he stuttered.

I hated people saying that, because I wasn't rich. My parents were. To be judged on the amount of money my parents had always hurt, so I was close to tears at the idea Harry might decide not to like me because of it.

"No." I said to him "Harry I'm not rich! My parents have money that's all! Please don't judge me, Harry."

He took both of my hands and looked into my eyes, "If you want me to come watch movies with you, I'll come watch movies with you," he smiled "but I don't have half the amount of money you have, and you should know you could do so much better than someone like me..."

Harry’s P.O.V-

Grace stared at me, I was still holding both of her hands.

She smiled at me "Harry, when I met you today. I knew straight away that you were perfect. I couldn't do better than you at all, because better than you," she moved slightly closer to me, "better than you, doesn't exist." she quickly pressed her lips against mine before pulling me up the drive and quizzing me on what movies I liked, and what ice cream we could have.

I looked at Grace, her perfect face, her gorgeous smile and her killer personality, I knew exactly what was happening.

I was slowly, but certainly falling for Grace, and I loved every second of it.