Sick

(Get ready for a butt load of tooth rotting fluff. I hope you're still enjoying this fic.)

Levi spent as much time as he could at the hospital keeping Erwin company. It had been almost two months and Erwin was doing well, but he still wasn't allowed home. He had only just started to walk without having to be in a wheelchair.
Levi was currently curled up in between Erwins legs with his head on Erwins lower stomach. He was drifting in and out of sleep. He had been there about an hour when there was a knock on the room door. Levi didn't bother to open his eyes expecting it to be a nurse. He heard what seemed like a lot of people coming in. Then the scent of Alpha filled the room. Levi opened his eyes and lifted his head. Erwin was smiling, shaking hands and being pat on the back. Levi looked around the room, it was full of well built boys, all from their school. "This your Omega?" One of them asked gesturing to Levi. The smaller boy became very self aware. He sat up on his knees quickly, wiping his mouth in case he had drool on his lips and blushed.

Erwin pat the bed next to himself, beckoning Levi to his side. Levi crawled up the bed and sat beside Erwin, avoiding the wires and tube that kept his boyfriend healthy. Awkward was an understatement for how Levi felt at the moment. He decided to sit on his phone instead of trying to be social with all the rugby players. Over time his head naturally fell onto Erwins shoulder. "I'm not gay but you two are cute." A voice caught Levi's attention. He heard Erwin chuckle, which made Levi blush. "He is, isn't he." Erwin kissed his Omegas cheek. Levi covered his face in embarrassment causing the room of boys to laugh. "You maybe in hospital but I'm not afraid to beat you up." Levi pouted.
"Love you too." Erwin grinned back.

Levi left as late as he could as usual. It was strange that in all this time Erwins team only came to see him now, maybe they realise that Erwin won't be any good to them anymore. Once Levi was in bed his mind drifted away from Erwin and to something that had been bothering him for quite a while.
He hadn't been in heat for the last two months. He had a feeling he knew what it was but was too terrified to even think about it. I'll ask mum tomorrow, she'll know, Levi finally shut his eyes to sleep.

The next morning Levi woke up to a tight knotting sensation in his stomach. He rolled out of bed and ran to the bathroom. He was sick and had been every morning for a whole week, but Levi didn't feel ill. He didn't have a high fever or headaches, he didn't feel exhausted in anyway. It just happened. "Levi?! Are you okay?!" His mother shouted from the other side of the door. When the boy didn't answer his mum pushed the door open slowly. "Oh sweetie, what's caused this?" Kuchel crouched beside Levi and rubbed his back.
"I'm not ill." Levi coughed quietly.
"Yes you are. You wouldn't be being sick otherwise."
"It's been all week I'm probably stressed." Levi wiped his mouth. He remembered what he needed to ask his mum, then it hit him. Tears started to run down his face. "Levi?! What's wrong," Kuchel pulled her son into a hug. He sniffed a couple of times before speaking. "Mum, I haven't been in heat for two months. Please don't say this is linked to that as well cause if it is then that means only one thing." He sobbed into his mothers neck. "I can't put Erwin through that!"
"Levi calm down. You don't know that yet. Look there are many things that could cause this. Let me see your stomach." Levi looked at her funny, but obeyed anyway. Sure enough his lower stomach was ever so slightly bigger. Kuchel nodded to herself. "Levi go back to bed sweetie. I'll get you a test and we'll go from there."
"What should I tell Erwin?" Levi took the hand his mother offered and stood up.
"Nothing for now. Not until we know for sure. Just be normal with him, tell him you're not going in but you're okay." The dark haired women wiped her sons eyes and kissed his forehead.

Levi sat on his bed in silence. Yeah, I'll text Erwin. Might as well pass the time.
You: Hey, how are you today?
Erwin replied almost instantly.
Erwin: I'm good, horny as fuck but okay.
You: Ha sucks to be you.
Erwin: Thanks, I thought you might wanna come and help, but whatever guess I'll just have to practice using my other hand.
You: If I wasn't sick I'd come and help buttttt you know shit happens.
Erwin: You're sick?!!!
You: I'm fine just a little under the weather, my mum's letting me stay at home today, so I won't be tired when I see you.
Erwin: You don't need to come. If you're too ill stay at home.
You: I'll be fine I just need rest. I'll talk later, Kay. Love you.
Erwin: Get well baby.
Levi smiled at his phone. God he hoped Erwin would be okay with this. Now he just had to wait.

Levi did the test while his mother sat in her room waiting for the answer. Levi had then spent the last fifthteen crying on his mums lap. Once his cries had become silent he spoke. "Are you angry with me?" He muttered.
"What? No, of course I'm not angry with you. These things happened and I'd like you to step up to the plate and be a good parent." Levi's mum tucked some of his black hair behind his ear.
"I think you and Erwin would be great parents. Your bond with him is like nothing I've ever seen. Plus you two are free to live your lives now, you don't have the pressures of being a soldier. You can have a normal life." Tears fell from Levi's eyes again, he pushed his face into his mum's neck. "Thank you mum. Thank you." Levi whispered.

Levi and Kuchel left for the hospital a little earlier than usual. Levi was going to tell him, he had too. Levi was given a reassuring smile from his mum as he left the car. He'd gotten used to the smell of the old building by now. He took the stairs like always, not trusting the creaky lifts. He greeted Erwins nurse as he walked through the ward. At the door of that very familiar room he got the same wave of nervousness that he got the first time he ever stepped up to it. He shook his head, knocked and walked in.

Erwin was sat reading, Levi found him like this most days, either that or he found him sleeping. He looked up when Levi shut the door. He closed the book and reached out for his Omega. Levi took the offer and hugged tightly onto Erwin. "You feeling any better?" The Alpha asked, inhaling his boyfriends scent.
"Kinda." Levi pulled away looking into Erwins eyes. Erwins smiling face made Levi's lip quiver. The Omega climbed onto the bed and sat in the blondes lap. He buried his face into Erwins chest. "Levi? What happened?" Erwins voice was like silk in Levi's ears. Levi calmed his breathing before he tried to speak. When Erwins arm wrapped around him he spoke. "Erwin... we've fucked up."
"I don't understand." Erwin stated.

"I'm pregnant Erwin..." Levi felt and heard Erwin gasp. Levi lay still, afraid something might happened if he moved.
"B-But we were safe." Erwin spoke after a long silence. "Levi, we were safe that couldn't have happened."
"But it has." Levi could barely speak.
"But how?!" Erwin was getting agitated.
"I don't know. Please just calm down." The Omega looked up at his Alpha. He froze in fear. A new hatred filled his eyes, something Levi had never had directed to him. "I'm not fucking calming down. How could this happen?!" Levi got up and stood beside the bed.
"I'm sorry, I don't know." The thing Erwin asked next broke Levi.
"Have you cheated on me..?" Erwin was beyond livid. Levi just stood shaking. He shook his head no, continuously. He backed away until he hit the wall. Levi slide to the floor, crying.
Instantly the anger faded in Erwin. He could hear his Omega muttered things like: 'I didn't do it', 'please don't hurt me' and 'I'm so sorry'. He overreacted. It wasn't Levi's fault and Erwin knew Levi would never do that after everything they'd been through.

Carefully Erwin slid out of bed and slowly walked to Levi. The Omega had his head in his arms. "Levi?" Of course he didn't answer. "Levi I'm really sorry. It's not your fault, if anything it's mine. I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I overreacted. This is good." Erwin place his hand on the top of Levi's head.
"Two months." Levi muttered.
"What?"
"I think it's about two months," Levi finally looked up, eyes red and sore from crying "Get back in bed." Levi stood up and helped Erwin back in bed. He sat crossed legged at the end of the hospital bed. "I haven't been in heat for two months and I figure that's how far along I am. I'm just starting to show."
"Really can I see?" Erwin smiled. The Omega stood up again and lifted his shirt. Erwin smiled at the tiny bump in Levi's stomach.
"You look cute."
"Shut up I'm not cute." Levi scowled curling up into Erwins side.
"You're gonna be a cute Mummy." Erwin smiled at Levi.
"Well we'll see about that won't we, daddy." Levi smirked when the sly grin fell from Erwins face. "So you're not mad anymore?" Levi asked quietly. "No, this is good. We were even talking about this recently. We're gonna be a cute family." Erwin subconsciously placed a hand on Levi's tummy.
"Yeah we are."