Dreams

(Hello again, this is a sequel to My Omega, they don't really connect much but it's best if you read the other one first, just in case.)

A blood curdling scream ripped through his throat as he sat up right in bed. Sweat drenched his body and tears stained his cheeks. The door to his room flew open, startling him further. "Levi! Levi sweetie!" His mother pulls his trembling frame into her arms.
"I couldn't save him mum! I couldn't save him!" The boy held tightly to the back of his mothers nightdress.
"Shh, baby. It's okay. I'm here now." She tried to calm the hysterics boy.

These dreams came frequently. Plaguing his sleep most nights, graphic and horrifying. Tonight was one of the worst dreams, his death. Levi dreamed about a life in the army, but instead of fighting other people he fought giant creatures that resembled humans. With an unusual uniform and strange equipment, they flew through the air driving blades through these creatures necks. In this particular dream, he is flying next to a stunning blonde that Levi figured ment a lot to him. Everything quickly goes down hill as their wires are taught by one of things, Levi dubbed as a titan. Both himself and the other man hit the floor, breaking their gear. The blonde is clearly hurt as he tries to sit up. Levi sees that he own legs are broken in impossible positions. He is then forced to watch as a titan that walks on all fours with long dark hair, red eyes and a hellish smiles picks up the blonde and bites him in half. "Erwin!" Levi screams. Before being picked up himself and put into the mouth of a titan saying one last thing, "I love you, Erwin Smith." He then wakes up screaming.

These are more graphic than any horror film. It was like he had experienced it first hand, it was like these dreams were memories.

Not all the dreams were the same, some were extremely graphic but in a different way. He and this blonde, Erwin would be making love. Levi was his Omega and they had a beautiful bond. It's was like they were the only two to exist, forgetting the pain and war. These dreams were so touching Levi could almost feel it for real, he would always wake in a great mood. But in real life he wasn't a hero, he was a little Omega boy that struggled to make friends because he was too caught up in figuring these dreams out.

Levi's eyes fluttered open when he felt a gently hand rubbing his shoulder. "Erwin?" Levi smiled.
"Sorry sweetie, it just me." His mother said softly. When Levi's eyes focused he smiled sadly. "One day." He said quietly sitting up.
"One day." His mum repeated running her finger through his hair. Levi noticed he was in his mum's bedroom. He remembered the night before.
"Sorry about last night." He felt guilty for making his mum go through that.
"Don't worry about it sweetie, it's my job to help you through that kind of stuff. Now get dressed, I'll make breakfast." She kissed his cheek and left.

Once ready he made his way downstairs, where he was met by the beautiful tune of his mother singing. She was singing his favourite song, Reluctant Heroes. He sat at the table and closed his eyes, letting the words consume him. "Sing for reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you." She finished the song, kissing Levi's cheek again. Levi dug into the food that had been placed in front of him. "You wanna talk about him?" Levi's mum asked quietly. Levi stopped for a moment "There isn't anything to add this time."
"You haven't had these dreams much this week. Have you had a lot of the nicer ones?" His mother tried to lighten the subject. Levi smiled "Yeah. I had a really nice one the other night, I forgot to tell you about it. I was sat on his lap in his office and we were looking at the stars, he was pointing out all the formations. He told me Orian belt was his favourite."
"Aw, you'll have to show me that one," His mother smiled with him "Anyway you gotta finish getting ready for school."

Levi sat in his mums car outside his school. "Be good, okay? Try and make friends." His mum leaned over and kissed his forehead. Levi took a deep breath and stepped out the car. He walked towards the entrance with shaky legs, only turning once to wave Good bye to his mum. New school, New people, New start. You can do this Levi.