Ch. 14 A Break

*Christian's POV*

Jade held on to me as we pushed through the crowd. The security guards formed a wall around us.

We got out through the shopping mall back entrance and ran to my car. Jade jumped in beside me in the passenger seat and Caitlin hit the back.

"Guys, lets just go home." Caitlin suggested.

"Yeah." Jade sighed.

Caitlin left my car and ran to hers. We drove home.

"Sucks." Jade sighed.

"No it doesn't, you get to go home now and cuddle with me." I laughed.

Jade laughed. "When does Justin get home?"

"Tonight, about 8." I smiled.

"We should all watch a movie or something then." she smiled.

"Yeah, after we do that history homework." I sighed.

HOMEWORK SUCKS.

"Homework has to be the worst thing invented ever." she sighed.

For the rest of the ride home we had a rant about homework.

"Caitlin's at McDonalds, what do you want?" Jade asked me looking at her phone. Cait must have text her.

"Just fries and a coke." I smiled.

Jade typed into her phone.

I got out of the car and went round and opened her door.

"Thanks baby." She breathed.

She looked upset.

"Jade, are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Just scared after what just happened, that's all." She sighed.

"Come here." I pulled her close and pressed her up against the car.

"All that matters is us. And I will always protect you." I breathed looking deep into her perfect eyes.

She nodded her head, but didn't break our eye contact.

I leaned in, and connected our lips. I slipped my tongue in through a tiny gap in her lips as we kissed and our tongues fought. She tugged on my hair, and by accident I let out a little moan. See what this girl does to me? She's special. Honestly though. Is it possible to fall in love with someone in just a few days? She understands me more than anyone I've ever met. We connect in so many levels. There's never a dull moment. And no awkward silences. I feel comfortable with anything and everything around her. I could look a mess and she wouldn't judge me. I honestly think I'm falling deep deep deeply in love with Jade Braun. I hope she feels the same.

"Maybe we should go inside." Jade chuckled pulling away from the kiss.

"Yeah." I snapped back to reality.

I took her hand and we walked inside.

"Hello Jade!" My mom sang and hugged Jessie as soon as she got inside.

"Hey Sandy!" Jade smiled.

"I'm in the kitchen if you need any food, drinks or anything!" Mom smiled at Jade.

I think I'm invisible. She hasn't acknowledged me yet.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Oh, hey Christian." Mom replied and then just walked away.

"She loves me more than you." Jade stick her tongue out at me.

"Be careful with that tongue. I might just bite it off." I said to Jade.