Ch. 8 Cat Knows

*Christian's POV*

(Drama class)

"Class, this is Christian, he will be joining us for the rest of the year."

The girls all gasped and started fan girling. Oh gosh. They scream whispered, "It's Christian, Christian Beadles"

"GIRLS!" Mrs Ball shouted, "Treat Christian, like he is a normal student, or else."

"thank you" Christian said, making the girls fangirl even more.

"There's a spare seat beside...." The teacher scanned the classroom.

"Oh! Jessie!" she said, "You don't mind if Christian sits beside you, do you?"

Suddenly every girl in the class turned round, and gave me death glares.

"That's good, Christian, please sit beside Jade."

"no problem." He winked at me.

He walked towards me at the back of class and sat down.

"GIRLS! THIS WAY!" Mrs Ball yelled, "Watch the movie!"

The girls heads shot forward.

Christians slid hand onto my leg. I put my hand under the desk, and slid it straight back down. I looked at him, and shook my head. He frowned. Some girls had turned round to stare at him, I'd rather that they would not see him doing that today. I prefer not to be murdered.

"Fancy this.." He whispered into my ear.

"I know. It's typical." I laughed.

"You do realise, ever single girl in this class wants me right now.." he laughed into my ear quietly.

"What makes you think I do.." I quietly chuckled.

His hand found my leg again. Higher up this time. I bit my lip.

"You just bit your lip." his sexy american voice whispered.

I moved his hand away.

"People can see us, you know.." I whispered.

"No one's watching. We're sitting in the very back corner of the room."

"They could turn round any minute."

"It's not like we're making out.." he whispered.

I playfully hit him. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Where's Kylie?" he asked.

"She has a meeting with a fashion company, she's out today, its a last minute thing." I wispered, watching The Merchant of Venice movie.

"Oh. Who are you having lunch with?" he asked.

"Uhh.. this girl Car, I met her yesterday."

"Oh."

We sat in silence watching the movie for about a minute.

"Care if I join?" he squeezed my hand.

I gulped. I wasnt ready for people to see us together.

"Uhm. Why don't you meet some of the jocks or something today. Hang out with the guys, and make friends?" I suggested.

"Yeah, okay. That's alright." he sounded sad.

"I'm sorry.." I looked him in the eyes.."I'm not ready."

"It's fine baby, Your choice." he whispered into my ear.

We let go of eachothers hands and watched the movie. I felt incredibly sad. I want to tell people now. But they will most likely hate me. But Christian and I can be happy. But people will try steal him from me. They will say bad things about me. I can't tell.