Chapter 1, No the titles aren't going to be very creative.

Well, ya, now I'm 12. I'm starting this story on a bus, going on a field trip to a greek museum with my latin teacher, Mr. Brunner. Well, that's what I call him, he's in incognito see, he's really Chiron. He's trying to scout out a new demi-god, and I think we found him. See, I'm helping, 'cause I can leave camp for a while. So Grover, my satyr bud, Chiron and I found this kid named Percy Jackson, and we think he's a demi-god. So, he's 12, like me, so pretty close to showing signs. Oh, by the way, yes, I'm 76, but I like to say I'm 12 since I look like I'm 12. 

Moving on, we're on the bus. 

I go to Yancy Academy, for troubled children. Yup, I guess I'm troubled with the whole tragic past bit, but I got over it. Move on ya know? And I'm sitting on the bus, with Grover and Percy behind me and this girl named Nancy Bobofit throwing sandwich at him, and occasionally hitting me. I'll start the story. 

"I'm going to kill her," I heard Percy say. I tensed, waiting for him to snap. 

"It's okay. I like peanut butter," Grover said in a soothing voice, and I relax a little. I heard another splat which meant that a little piece of lunch hit the seat, and whispered a curse. 

"That's it," Percy said, and I leaned around my seat. I saw Grover pulling Percy back into his seat. 

"You're already on probation," I said. "You know who'll get blamed if anything happens." 

He looked at me. "You heard us?" 

"You're in the seat behind me." 

"Right." 

When we got off the bus, Chiron led the tour. He rode around in his fake wheel chair guiding us through big rooms with statues that were supposed to look like the greek gods, but looked nothing like them at all. I wasn't really listening, I already knew everything that Chiron was saying. 

People were talking, and I guess that Percy was genuinely interested in what was being said, 'cause he kept telling people to shut up. Every time he did so, Mrs. Dodds gave him the evil eye. 

Mrs. Dodds was a little woman from Georgia who taught math. To make herself look more 'hip with the times' I guess, she constantly wore a leather jacket. She was fairly new, coming about half-way through the year. There was something about Percy that she really didn't seem to like. And there was something about her that I couldn't quite put my finger on. 

Anyway, Chiron continued talking about greek mythology, surrounding funeral art. I don't like funerals, so mainly, I was just making sure that Percy was okay. Nancy said something that I think was about a naked guy on the stele, the funeral pyre, and I think he snapped. He whipped around and said, louder that necessary, "Will you shut up?" 

The group laughed and I clapped my hand to my face. Chiron stopped talking about the stele and looked at Percy. 

"Mr. Jackson, did you have a comment?" he asked. 

"No sir," Percy said. He was beat red, I felt bad for him. 

"Perhaps you'll tell us what this picture represents?" said Chiron, pointing at one of the pictures. 

"That's Kronos eating his kids, right?" Percy answered, and I smiled a little, maybe he could get out of this. 

"Yes, and he did this because?" 

"Well, Kronos was the king god and-" 

"God?" 

"Titan," Percy corrected quickly. "And... he didn't trust his kids, who were the gods. So, um, Kronos ate them, right? But his wife hid baby Zeus, and gave Kronos a rock to eat instead. And later, when Zeus grew up, he tricked his dad, Kronos, into barfing up his brothers and sisters-"