.:A Paper Folder's Little Devil:. [1]

Chapter 1

The sound of an alarm clock rung loudly as Sora fumbled with her hands on her bedside table as she tried to find the alarm clock. As soon as she felt the shape of it, she slammed down on it with the palm of her hand, silencing it. She sat up in bed, the blanket on her chest falling to her waist as she yawned and scratched her arms and the sides of her head. She rubbed her dark green eyes before letting iut another yawn and got out of bed. She walked over to the bathroom on the other side of the hallway from her bedroom door where she brushed her teeth and combed her short hair. As she was combing, she noticed that the dark blue dye in her hair was fading at the ends of her hair and that her black hair was showing at the roots. She contemplated about dying her hair again to touch up the blue or dye her hair black as to not get into trouble at school. She decided to just leave her hair alone for now. Redying her hair would be a hassle, and it would be her first day so maybe her new school would let it slide for now on the condition she died her hair soon after. The blue was dark enough to not cause alarm and if it gets lighter, she'll just just trim her hair. She went back into her room and changed into a blue short sleeved, collard shirt, a light brown sweater vest, black leggings and a matching blue pleated skirt. She looked at herself in the mirror before nodding. It will have to do since her uniform hasn't come in the mail yet. She suspect it got lost in the mail or maybe placed in her neighbor's mailbox instead.

As she grabbed her school bag, she saw the school acceptance letter poking out from one of the pockets. She pulled it out and looked at it. She didn't even apply to this school, and yet here was the acceptance letter in her hand. Her grades were pretty average so it wasn't like they accepted her because of her grades. She wondered why Ouran Academy, a very prestigious school, wanted her to be a student. Of course she couldn't turn down such a great chance of going to such a school, but she did wonder how she got in in the first place. She was excited yet nervous. She breathed in and then out to calm her nerves before shoving the letter back into her bag and going downstairs to get some breakfast.

In the kitchen she saw two of her close friends, Aoi and Hanako, at the kitchen counter eating some cereal and toast.

"Ah, how did you two get inside my house?" Sora questioned her two friends with a suspicious look.

"We broke in." Aoi answered simply as he shoved a piece of toast in his mouth.

"No, you're aunt let us in. She had to run off to work when we came by and so opened the door for us." Hanako explained as she smacked Aoi in the shoulder.

"Oh, no wonder I didn't hear her alarm go off while I was in the bathroom." Sora said as she took out some butter, bread, and a bowl.

"So I heard you're going to a fancy rich school." Aoi said behind her, a glass of apple juice in his hand.

"Yeah, it was a surprise for me to be honest." Sora stuck two slices of bread in the toaster and began pouring some cereal into her bowl. "I didn't expect an acceptance letter from them."

"I think it's awesome that you get to go to such a rich school." Hanako said with a smile, "You'll get to taste some really fancy food in the food court-"

"If she can afford it," Aoi cut her off.

Hanako rolled her eyes before continuing, "And you'll be studying a lot of more advanced and in detail things!"

"Ah, I don't think it'll be like that." Sora said as she waved her hand in front of her, a bit embarrassed, "It may be rich, but I think it'll be like any other school."

"What about snooty rich people you'll meet?" Aoi asked before he ate a spoonful of cereal.

"Well, you get snooty people regardless of where you're at." Sora retorted a she spread butter on her toast after it popped itself out if the toaster.