Chapter 9

Tris POV

It's a little after 3 when we finally finish training for the day and I decide to go check on Tiffany quick.

"Are you going to come to or just go back to the apartment?" I ask Tobias.
"I think I might just go back to the apartment." he says

I nod and make my way to the infirmary. As I enter I ask the nurse at the desk where she is and if I can see her.

"Room 214 down the hall and the room will be on your right." She replies to cheerful for Dauntless. I follow her directions and find Tiffany sobbing in the bed.

"Hello Tiffany what's wrong?" I ask still staying strong.
"Eric came in just a few minutes ago and said that I couldn't continue in Dauntless because my foot has to be amputated. So now I'm faction-less." She says sobbing at the end.
"Oh well I'm very sad to hear that." I say and give her a small hug and walk out of the room and back to Tobias.

I knock on the door because I know he will answer. He opens the door and I walk in and slip off my boots.

"So how is she doing?" Asks Tobias.
"Not good. She has to get her leg amputated and Eric told her that she is Factionless now." I reply.
"Oh thats some bad news but no need I need to talk to you." And he pulls me down on the couch by the hips and kisses my neck.

"Ok two things." He says "one my father and two the wedding."
"Ok your father first." I say.
"Alright this is harder than I thought." he takes a deep breath and continues. "So you know how I told you that my father abused me?" I nod. "Well when my mother was still around and even after like 5 years after we had some pretty good time together like fishing, basketball games and catching a ball. I guess I never remember those thing for the true fact that he abused me those last 4 years that they left my mind." he tries to continue but I stop him.
"Shh I get it even though it's hard to let go of those bad times he was still your father and it's hard to lose a parent." I say in reassurance.

He starts to let one little tear roll down his face for his father and then says "Now aren't you supposed to be dress shopping with Christina?"
"Oh shit I totally forgot. I will be back around 6 we can have the rest of the evening to ourselves and then capture the flag." I say and give him a kiss and run over to the door to slip on my shoes.

"I love you" he says
"I love you to" I reply and give a big kiss.
When we break he replies "No I love you three."
"Never and I love you four."
"I know you do" he says with a smile and I walk out the door.

Christina's POV

it's a little after 3:30 and I have been waiting for almost 15 minutes before Tris comes barging through the door of the parlor.

"Where the hell have you been?" I ask kind of relieved that she's finally here.

"Sorry Four needed to talk but I'm here now. Got dresses for me so I can get this over with." She replies

"Yep they are the dressing room over there. And go in order and no choosing till the end." I say sternly.

"Ok." She says with a little pouty lip on the end and walks over to the dressing room I pointed to.

It's been awhile till I hear a little "help" from her room. "Alright Christina to the rescue." I say like superman. "Oh and hope you don't mind but Will is going to drop off Jade in a hour or two when he goes with Four for their fitting."

"That's fine Jade will thinks its going to be fun to play dress up." she replies.
"Now for a little help here please?"

"Oh yeah forgot." And I make my way over to her and zip up the first dress. The first one I picked was a short black dress that had small flowers running down the side and a sweetheart neckline.

"Nice." I say but she doesn't look convinced. We spent another hour without moving a step forward. But all hope wasn't lost yet we still had one more dress.

I pulled it out of the bag and off the hanger and laid it out for her to step in. I fastened the zipper and smoothed the back while Tris's face lit up with joy.

"OMG Christina I don't know how you do it but this is perfect. I mean look at the detail in it." She cried with joy. I nod and go to my purse and pulled out a tissue and dabbed my eyes.

Looking at her in this beautiful Black and Gray gown looked like I wasn't even sure it was Tris. The back of this dress was open all the way from the top of the dress to right above her butt. Also this dress was long with long sleeves and a low cut top. It hugged her body in all the right spots and flowed at the end. (nice and simple not a puffy princess dress.)It had a gray flowers down the back by the hole in her back.

"Tris it's beautiful. Fours going to die when he sees you." I say and before she can reply my phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask
"Hey where are you don't see you in the shop?" Asks Will.
"Oh I'm in the dressing room with Tris be right out."
"k"

Before I leave to go get Jade, I help Tris out of her dress and put it back in the bag. We both walk out of the room and I go over to find Will and Jade and Tris goes to pay.

I find Jade and Will looking at dresses in the window. When Jade spots me she runs over yelling "Mommy, Mommy I'm ready to try drefes on!"
"Okay sweetie we just have to take Aunt Tris's dress back to our house so Uncle Four doesn't see it." I say and stand up to give Will a kiss on the cheek and he asks "So any message on the dress I could give Four?"

"Well you could just tell that he is going to die when he sees her." I say with a smile. He gives me a kiss and walks out the door.