I love you (zayn malik imagine)

This is my first so please no hate!!!!

If you want one of your own please tell me (it will be long)

1)Name

2)Which boy

3)What do you want it to be about.

Please follow and vote thanks love ya!!!!!

Here it goes:

"Hey babe wake up I am hungry!" Zayn said shaking you up. "Can't you make your own breakfast," you said still half asleep. So zayn went downstairs while you went into the bathroon washed your face and got dressed, you just wore a jumper and black leggings and did you hair in a messy bun.

When you got downstairs you found zayn on the sofa watching t.v, typical zayn won't make his own breakfast. "Hey (Y/N) your looking beautiful as always," he said. You just scoffed and went into the khitchen to make zayn his breakfast you cookes egg,sausages, beans you gave zayn his breakfast and he eat like a little child you tried not to laugh but you giggled a bit "what's so funny?" He said still chewing his food " you eating like a little child!" You said laughing, you could see that he was goinh to do something and yes he picked you up bridle style and took you to the living room and put you on the sofa.

"Let's see if you think this is funny!" He said and started to tickle you, you were really ticklish and bursted out laughing "zayn......s-s-stooo-p!!" You said while laughing he still keept on tickiling you and soon you pushed his arms off of you and he fell on the floor "OW!" He shouted "that's what you get for tickiling me" you said while laughing.

He rubed his head a bit and said "(Y/N) I love you!" This was the first time he said 'I love you' since dating him (you just started dating him 5 days ago) you were shocked at those three words "I love you to Zayn," and with that he leaned in and so did you and your lips touched.

THE END!!!!

So what did you think please leave comments and like I said it is my first imagine and tell me if you want one of your own, please follow and vote!!!!

Love you!!!!