Chapter 15: Bloody Hell!

Damon's POV

I walked down to the stairs of the cells in which I have my Princess. Last time I seen her was yesterday, she looked beautiful and out of nowhere , her eyes changed colors. It was strange and fearful. As a hybrid, she is unpredictable, so I didn't know the cause of her eyes. She is a rare beauty. I do like her, but not for the crown obviously because I have my own, nor for her powers that legend says could kill an entire army, but I like her for an unknown reason. Princess just clouds my mind.

Anyway, I walked down to her cell, I know that it isn't good to lock the girl you like but it's for her own protection since she is stubborn. My footsteps could be heard throughout the entire hallway. My cold dead heart seemed to beat a bit at the fact that I was getting closer to Princess. I don't understand what happens to me when I'm around her, but I like it. It's not normal, vampires aren't loving creatures. We would seduce a human to conceive an heir and kill the human. We aren't able to love or so I think. Unlike Edward Collins, he's completely fictional and false. Moving on, I got closer to her cell but her scent was faint. Usually when a scent is faint, it means that the person is no longer there. I ran to her cell as fast as I could only to discover hat she was in fact gone.

Gone. My heart sank to this reality. I suddenly had the urge to find her. My father would start a war if he knew that I lost Princess, but so would I. The Immortal Witches do want their royalty and their weapons. It's a shame that Princess didn't want to escape willingly with me. I wouldn't try to hurt her. She's precious, and not only the fact of being a hybrid but she has some kind of power of my cold heart that I couldn't understand.

"Princess!" I shouted over and over as I ran throughout the cells. I tried to follow her scent which clearly didn't work since it was so faint that it couldn't be followed. The only trail it left was towards the window which means that she could have been stolen or ran away. She's so damn stubborn that I wouldn't be surprised if she ran but it wasn't safe for her at the moment.

I ran outside and started my search for her throughout the kingdom until I caught a familiar scent. I followed it. The figure stood there with two other people. I watched them curiously.

"Damon, what did you do to her?"

Alex's POV

My pace was fast enough to reach Amanda and Dustin in one the living rooms of the castle. They were laughing with Tanya and Luke. I couldn't interrupt without looking like I was hiding something. Looks like I'll have to act and get Amanda with Dustin to somehow follow me without Luke and Tanya following me.

I walked into the room as I interrupted their conversation. I didn't say anything, they just stopped talking when I got inside of the room and made my presence known.

"Tanya. Luke. Dustin. Amanda." I said as I acknowledged them all.

"Alex." They said in union. I admit it was creepy but not really after knowing them for a few years. They always did this with everyone, usually I would join in but they are greeting me.

"So, how's Carly?" Tanya asked with a glint of darkness in her eyes. I didn't understand where it came from but I knew that time would tell. And I didn't tell anyone this morning that I went to see her but we all know that I would.

"She's sleeping." Was the answer that I gave her. I looked towards Amanda and Dustin, they knew that I was lying. I always wake her up as she kicks and screams but Tanya and Luke don't know what I do.

"Alright. Alex, why don't we got take a walk." Dustin asked me as I knew what he was actually thinking. No one would question a couple who wanted to walk alone.

"I'll come with." Amanda said as she got up to follow us. Everyone knew that she couldn't take a hint but in this situation, she did it on purpose. She also knew that I was lying about Carly.

All three of us walked out of the room and they followed me out of the back entrance that only we knew. Tanya and Luke wouldn't question but Shane would. On our way out, we passed by him but we acted as if we were in deep conversation so he wouldn't interrupt us. Which he obviously didn't as we walked away without being followed as we seen him enter the living room and we could hear him speaking with the others. I didn't pay any attention to them because I had bigger things to do than babysit a few teenagers.

Soon, Amanda, Dustin, and I were outside as we walked towards the most isolated place in the kingdom, the Sparking Dark Garden. No one would dare enter such a place but we did the exact opposite. We sat on the broken trunks and began to talk.

"What's wrong with Carly?" Amanda started.

"She's not in her room and her balcony door was open. All traces lead to the Blood Kingdom" I answered. "So, I need your help to get her back."

"Like we'd let our friend go alone to find our other friend." Amanda responded as Dustin just nodded.

"We aren't leaving you do this alone, whether you like it or not." He said. I smiled at their answers.

"Good, we are leaving for the Blood Kingdom now." I said as I got up. They followed me.

We walked there and made sure to avoid Death Hallow since it was the forest of the dead. It was a long while to get there since we couldn't magically appear anywhere without being traced by the others. By the end of our journey to the Blood Kingdom, it seemed as if Damon knew that we were looking for him. He stood there in front of his castle as he scanned us.

"Damon, what did you do to her?" I asked him. He knew not to act with me.

"What I did to her? More like what you did to her? I'm trying to save her while you're trying to kill the poor girl." Damon said as he bared his fangs.

"Shut it, Fangs. We are trying to save her from our kingdom. You only want her for her death." I told him as I was offended by his comment.

"Why would I-" Damon started as Amanda intervened as she knew that one of us would be dead to stop this.

"Shut up, both of you. Fangs, you're coming with us since you are the last one that seen Carly, correct?" She asked. Damon nodded to this. "Then, you'll help us find her before she gets into the wrong hands and gets herself killed."

"Alright. Only for a price." He said.

"What's the price, Fangs?" Dustin asked this time.

"Princess stays with me after we retrieve her."

***

Heyo! So there is no real reason as to why I have Luke Bryan's song "Games" other than the fact that I'm a huge fan of his. Anyway... I hope y'all liked the chapter. I know that y'all didn't get to read about Carly's POV but that'll come in next weeks update.

Comment, vote, fan, share!

Till next time my dears!

-NCP274 ;)