Chapter 4- But What?

Hey guys sorry for the SUPER LATE UPLOAD. I hope you guys will love this chapter. It’s the start of their Paris tour. I’ve never been to Paris so I hope you’ll understand if I wasn’t able to describe it properly. I'm not really good with the Paris trip since I have no experience in going there so feel free to correct me and to suggest anything.

Please don’t forget to VOTE...COMMENT!!! 

**By the way I’m looking for people who know how to make book trailers.

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4- But What?

Josh and I were escorted by the beautiful limo to our hotel. That car was indeed awesome. I never thought you could have a television, a bar, and a long sofa inside a car. I never thought I could see them in personal. I mean I used to see these things only in magazines and now I was riding one. How cool is that?

Josh moved closer to me and hugged me tightly. I loved it whenever he was near me. I love to smell his wonderful scent. I love to feel his warmth around me and I love to embrace him all day if I could.

Josh always gave me the feeling of being loved and feeling of being secured. I know that he was never going to cheat on me or leave me. Somehow, he had already proven himself to me. I saw him resists those bimbos who were shamelessly throwing themselves to him. Seriously, don’t they know the meaning of self-respect?

I always tell Josh that I was lucky to have someone like him in my life, but he always insisted that it was the other way around. He said he never knew what could have happened to his life if he never met me

I think it was really sweet of him. He had this whole trip planned and I have no idea what was going to happen in this trip but I’m pretty sure that I’ll love it. In fact, I already loved it now. Having Josh beside me made this trip wonderful.

I guessed I must have fallen asleep on Josh arms because the next thing I knew we were already in Hotel Plaza Athenee. It was a wonderful hotel! As soon as we stepped out of the limo, I was already jumping for joy. I love this hotel! I have been blabbering about this hotel since I couldn’t remember!

I often see this hotel in movies and I couldn’t believe I was inside it already. The lobby is ten times better in real life than in pictures. This is indeed a luxurious hotel. I never thought Josh would really reserve here. I forgot that we were on public territory because the next thing I knew, I was already jumping on him and crashing my lips to his. I was really happy and grateful to him. We pulled apart when we heard someone coughed.

“This way sir.” I could feel my cheeks flushing of embarrassment. I never thought I could do that in public. It was just that I was so happy.

Josh and I followed the man towards the reception area.

“Réservation pour la Suite Royale?” Josh asked the receptionist. I could see the receptionists smiling at Josh. Again? Why do the girls kept on flirting with Josh? Couldn’t they get the sign that he’s taken?

“Avez-vous une petite amie?” (Do you have a girlfriend?) The receptionists asked completely ignoring my presence. I didn’t know what she asked Josh but the next thing I knew Josh was kissing me tenderly.

Take that! I never thought I was this childish. I was never possessive because I know Josh wouldn’t leave me for some random chick who’s hitting on him. I could see the receptionist giving me a death glare but I replied with a big smirk on my face.

 "Ceci est votre salle de clés de M. Carter, et nous espérons que vous apprécierez votre séjour ici Plaza Atenee. Il est un excellent choix pour choisir la Suite Royale ". (This is your room key Mr. Carter and we hope that you will enjoy your stay here Plaza Atenee. It is a great choice to choose the Royal Suite.)