Chapter 04: The Hunt

><Human Form>< [Rebecca's P.O.V]

"Rebecca Honey, can you look after Brianna tonight?" My mother asks me. "Brianna, my cousin? She's 13 she can look after herself can't she? I have plans tonight anyway." Stupid Brianna. The spoilt, annoying brat. She whines all the time, why is she even my cousin?

"No she can't. She isn't mature enough." She sits on the couch next to me and puts her arm around me. "I can here you Mrs Maeve!" Brianna yells from the kitchen. "Where's the orange juice? You should have it and always have it!"

"We don't have any, why don't you two go shopping later while her parents and I go out to dinner?" She says politely. "No!" I inform her. "Please honey, just for tonight?" She pleads me. "Fine!" I growl storming up to my room. Stupid cousin, grow some maturity I think to my self.

I pick up my phone and plonk myself onto my bed. I begin typing in Avril's phone number to tell her I'm busy tonight.

"Hey Beck, what's up?"
"I can't go to the party tonight, I have to look after my brat of a cousin." Life is so unfair.
"We won't go if your not, isn't that right girls?" I hear the others say yes.
"No, you don't have to. Go have fun get drunk just don't make any babies. I'm too young to be an aunt." The all laugh.
"You sure?"
"Yep. Or... Brianna can come to the party as well." I'm a little naughty.
"Okay, but no alcohol for her." I chuckle.
"Meet me at my house in half an hour!" I inform them. I can here them scrambling to grab their stuff.
"Okay bye Av!"
"Bye!" She says quickly before hanging up.

I walk outside onto the front deck looking out at all the wildlife and nature. "Little rebel are we?" I quickly turn around hoping no one overheard my conversation. "I'm always up for a party." Brianna joins me on the deck making me roll my eyes. "Don't tell anyone, please!" She rolls her eyes before nodding. After a busy school day, I need a break from all the drama going on at school.

"Bye honey!" Mum calls from the kitchen-- I think she's in the kitchen. "Bye mum!"

"Let's get you dressed up!" I drag her into my bedroom and begin searching for a dress, in her size. I pull out a red dress that is mid thigh and has straps so it doesn't fall of my accident, and harder for boys to take off. "Woah it's beautiful!" She scans the dress before snatching it out of my hand and taking her clothes off, leaving her underwear and bra on. She puts the dress on and I help her put it on.

I put her makeup on and straightened her hair, I have to admit she looked pretty.

"Where here!" I turn to the door and see the girls laughing. "You look nice bree!" Clover exclaims smiling.

"Our turn, bree go watch TV while we get ready!" I inform her and she does as I say.

I put on a light purple strapless, mid thigh dress and so does Avril but it's blue and has sparkles at the top. Esmae puts on a knee length black dress that is plain, unlike ours that has a different fabric for the skirt. "What dress are you wearing Clov and Ivy?"

Ivy holds up jeans and a shirt making me frown. "Your not wearing that, where going to a party." She pouts at me before nodding. I walk to my closet and grab and orangey, skin colour dress. She nods before taking it and putting it on. Clover grabs her teal and light pink dress, teal at the top and pink at the bottom.

We begin putting on each other makeup. Esmae did Avril's makeup while I curled her hair. Ivery and clover did each others makeup and hair.