Chapter 6: Completing the Mating Bond

Hello lovely readers! This chapter is rated (R) restricted. So if anyone under age is reading, you can skip this chapter, not much happens anyways. More will happen next chapter.

WOW! Almost 1000 reads already! Thanks so much everyone! Much appreciated! Comment, vote, and fan!

Happy reading! (; (PS. Picture is of Sophie's mate)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie's POV (RESTRICTED!)

                I felt it. The pull that Rebecca said would happen. It felt a bit strange, like an invisible rope kept pulling us together. Seconds turned to minutes. I had no idea how long we were both just staring at each other. Every time he blinked, he made my heart flutter.(Picture of him on the side)

                His eyes were full of shock, wonder, excitement, and love. There were no negative emotions in his eyes, from what I can tell. Suddenly the pull became too much. I was just begging us to come closer, to touch. Pain could be felt in my lower abdomen, just faintly. He stepped forward and held his right hand out to me, asking me to take it, asking me to accept it.

                I looked at it hesitantly. Of course I wanted to take his hand, but I was getting nervous. The sound of movement broke me out of our trance. I looked around the room and saw people leaving, ordered by the Alpha.

                “Go to him honey,” Mom whispered in my ear softly. He was still staring intensely at me and the pain in my abdomen became more prominent. I gulped and took my shaking left hand to his right one. Once we touched, I felt complete. It was a tingling feeling and sent shocks throughout my body that stopped the pain for a moment.

                He enclosed his large hand over my small one and then brought me closer to him. He wrapped one arm tightly around my waist and then led us towards the grand staircase. It was strange; I didn’t even know his name. That did not matter though, nothing mattered but being there with him, him holding me.

                He led me to what I assume was his bedroom and laid me on his bed. I could feel the softness of his red silk covers. He laid me on my back and then went to my neck.

                He inhaled deeply, growling slightly. It slowly turned in to purring as he nipped and gave me tiny kisses around my neck and my face. As his hand moved toward my abdomen, the pain stopped momentarily again.

                The invisible rope was begging us to mate, to become true mates, and to ultimately become one. It was screaming at us, or that’s what it felt like it was doing.

                He took off his shirt and then went to unzip my dress at the back. Once he slid my dress off of my body and stared.

                It made me a little self conscious so I tried to grab the covers and cover me, but he held my hands still. My bare breasts were in his full view.

                “Never hide from me mate. You’re truly beautiful,” he whispered reverently in a low, husky voice. He then began to kiss my breasts, paying attention to both of them. I couldn’t stop the moans that escaped my mouth when he did that. He went back up to my face, trailing kisses all the way down to my abdomen.

                My white, lacey underwear was still on and he didn’t notice it until now. He let out a loud groan and kissed me hard, yet passionately on the lips. It was my first kiss and it was truly mind blowing. His kiss made my insides turn, in a good way, and made me want more.