Chapter 2

It tokk longer than expected to update because of technical probems. My laptop decided to act up so I had to get a new one and get all my documents restored.

*Chapter 2*

When I woke up, it was 1 in the afternoon. I rolled over and Chres was gone. I guess he left. I sat up and went into the bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out, I put on a pair of blue denim shorts, a bandeau, a sheer blue shirt, and a pair of black, white, blue, and grey Jordans. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and my long curly hair. I twisted both side into a midway bun and it was pretty big. I put on a pair of white earrings.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and looked in the fridge.

Where is all my Smirnoff?

I looked in the cabinet and there was none there either.

I pulled out my phone and called Chres. He answered on the 3rd ring.

“Hello?” he said, laughing with the boys.

“Where’s my Smirnoff?” I asked.

“What you talking ‘bout?” he questioned.

“All my Smirnoff! Where is it?” I screamed into the phone.

“Calm down, ma. I got a little thirsty.” He said.

“A little? I had a whole 6 pack!” I said.

“You know I gotta have a least five to get a little tipsy.” He laughed.

“Chresanto! Get me some more.” I yelled, hanging up the phone.

I hung up and grabbed my purse off the counter. I walked to the door and grabbed my keys off of the key holder and walked out of the door. I got into my BMW and drove down the road to a small little bar that I always meet my friend at on Sunday afternoons. I walked in and saw her at our usual table.

“Hey India.” I said as I sat down and put my purse on the inside of the booth.

“Hey Jia. Wassup?” she said, lifting her head up from her phone and placing it on the table.

“I’m about to kill Chresanto!” I exclaimed dramatically.

“What happened this time?” she asked.

“He drank all of my Smirnoff. He had a girl on my couch last week, and last night, he had a girl in the kitchen!” I exclaimed.

“Two different girls?” she questioned.

“Same, why does it matter?” I was annoyed.

“At least he’s not a whore. That’s rude as fuck though!” she said.

“I know. He thinks its okay too. He keeps apologizing!” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Have y’all actually talked about it?” she asked.

“We argue, he walks out, I wait up for him, he apologizes, and we end up okay.” I said.

“You just need to stop letting him off so easily.” She smirked.

“I just can’t stay mad at his dumb ass!” I exclaimed.

“Just admit it, you guys like each other.” She said, leaning on the table.

“No. He and I are best friends. I could never date someone like him.” I rolled my eyes.

“You won’t be saying that when you guys have 3 kids and a house in Beverly Hills.” She smirked.