Chapter 3

I deleted the last chapter because I uploaded the wrong version. The last version was for my Quotev post. I, honestly, think this one is better. It's more detailed and the ending is way better.

Enjoy this version!

:)

____________________________________________________________________________________

:: Monday, April 24th ::

:: 11:00 am ::

:: LA, California ::

::The Apartment ::

I woke up with a huge headache. I guess it was from the crying. I sat up on my bed and started remembering what went on last night.

Everything was moving so fast.

I got up and took a shower and washed my hair. I wrapped a towel around it. I put on a pair of shorts and my favorite blue bra. I put on a shirt of Chres’ that I found in my room. It fell past my butt but I wasn’t planning on going anywhere. I changed my mind about going to work.

I left my hair wrapped up in the towel and went in the living room. I looked at my phone but sat it down on the table when I noticed India might still be asleep. I lied down on the couch and turned on the TV. I started watching “Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?” I watched it for about 30 minutes until the door knob started jiggling. I sat up and looked over the back of the couch at the door. I waited until I saw Chres walk in. I just lied back down and closed my eyes.

“Jia, you up?” he said softly.

“Yeah.” I whispered.

“I got something for you.” He stated.

“What?” I asked.

He placed a pack of strawberries in front of me and I smiled.

“Thanks.” I turned around and smiled at him.

“You’re welcome.” He smiled back and sat on the couch beside me as I sat up.

He looked pretty good. He had a pair of khaki pants and a black and white shirt with Concords.

“Can we talk about last night?” he whispered.

“It was a mistake. I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“Don’t be sorry. I already told you how I feel about you.” He smiled at me.

“I know, but I shouldn’t have done that. I was just in my bitch mood.” I said.

“Well I guess I like your bitch mood.” He smirked.

“I still shouldn’t have done that. I don’t know how I feel about all of this. It’s all just happening so fast. One minute were arguing and the next we’re okay. If that’s how we are now, how would we be in a relationship. We just need- “ he cut me off by pulling me onto his lap and placing both of my knees on either side of his legs.

“You just need to learn to shutup sometimes.” He smirked.

“Stop that.” I rolled my eyes.

“Why do you play so hard to get?” he asked.

“ ‘Cuz I am hard to get.” I said.

He laughed and slowly pulled  me closer to him.

“Stop.” I whined.

“You don’t want me to.” He smiled before crashing his lips into mine.

He pulled me close to him so that a paper couldn’t fit between us. He smiled into the kiss and bit my lip as he pulled back a bit. I didn’t want to stop so I went back in for more. He smiled again and removed his lips from mine and traveled down my neck. I threw my head back, exposing more of my neck and closed my eyes. I quickly leaned down and he whispered in my ear.