Chapter 2

So I've been working on chapter 2 now and I am hoping that you guys will like it.
Oh and I'm introducing a few new characters to this chapter :)
---------------------------------------------

Arabella's POV
I wake up to the sound of feet scuffling across the floor outside of my door. I open my eyes and look at the door but retreat back to trying to sleep. My door creaks open the tiniest bit before,           "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARABELLA!!!! "
Is screamed by all of my family. I groan and look at my clock. It's 6:48am. 
" Thank you, now everyone out of my room I'm going back to sleep. It's to early to be up. " 
" But it's your birthday! " my little brother whines. 
" Does it look like this face cares at the moment? I don't think so, at least not at this time of day. "
" Ok. But you got to make sure that you are up by 10:00 because you have to have birthday breakfast. " mom says while leaving my room. As soon as my door clicks shut I drop my head back to the pillow allowing myself to relax and fall asleep. For the first 30 minutes I'm unsuccessful. But then i'm just as good as dead.
My alarm goes off and I try to hit the snooze but fail miserably by falling on my ass and onto the floor. Nothing like falling out of bed in the morning. I scuffle my way to the bathroom and look at myself. 17 finally. Today is the day I am eligible for a mate. Today is the day my opportunities expand. I grab my favourite beach towel from the cupboard to use and strip down. I turn the shower on and look into the mirror. I look like a dead bug this morning unlike every other morning when I don't look AS bad. Oh well. Time to clean myself up.
After my shower, I pick out short-shorts, sandals, and a jean type tank top the buttons up in front. I put on my regular makeup and then straighten my hair and leave it down. I feel satisfied with the way I look so I walk down the stairs for breakfast. I can smell the bacon and eggs, toast and fresh orange juice and thinking about it makes my mouth water. When I enter the kitchen the table is neatly set and the food is just being laid onto my plate. 
" Mmmmmm.... It smells so good! "
" Well you need a good breakfast to start off the day and especially because its your birthday! " mom said with enthusiasm in her voice. 
" How does it feel to be 17? " dad asked as he entered the room and sat down for breakfast. 
" It feels so nice to finally be able to able to find someone who will be with me for the rest of my life! And it feels good that I can finally embrace the teenage years. People say you don't live them until your 17. " 
" Well that may be true but there also are a lot of other things so don't get caught up in only one thing." dads voice was serious. 
" I know, but you don't want to be in too many things so you barely have time to do anything. " 
" That's true too. " dad agreed. After that conversation was over we all chewed our food silently. Once I was finished I had to relax for a little bit until my party at the pack house tonight.

*later that day*

" HURRY UP!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR OWN PARTY!! " Ria screamed at me from downstairs. I had one last thing to do and then I was going to be ready. I had to make sure that I looked hot for tonight because I could possibly be meeting my mate and if I did I wouldn't want to look like a sloppy joe. 
" IM COMING!!! " I screamed back. 
" Yeah and so is Christmas!!! Now hurry up and get your ass down here!! "
God. Why did she have to worry so much? My party doesn't start for 15 minutes and it takes 10 to get to the pack house. I grabbed my iPhone and clutch bag and ran down the stairs. 
" Look! She finally apears!!! " Ria said in a very annoying voice. 
" Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now come on let's go. " I muttered.
As we pulled into the drive way of the pack house I could here the music blasting and smell the food inside. I stepped out of the car and shut my door. I got a funny feeling in my stomach like I did the day before. I simply ignored it and put a smile on my face as I walked through the door. Everyone turned and looked at me and the music stopped. 
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! " everyone screamed.  I felt my cheeks warm up and the music started up again. Ria dragged me to the dance floor and we started dancing along to the music. After awhile I got thirsty so I went to the food and drink table. Then it hit me. The most amazing smell there ever was. It was minty and flowery but yet so manly. It was the best smell ever. I looked around to see a few guys standing around looking at me. I met all of their gazes but the last one hit me hard. His eyes were chocolate brown an his hair was a brown but almost black. His tight blue shirt showed off his perfectly toned 6' body. I assumed 6' anyways. I knew instantly he was the one. My mate. He walked over towards me and smiled. Oh my god his smile. It lit up the whole room. I smiled back to him as he advanced closer and closer to me. I shut my eyes to blink and when I opened them he was right there in front of me. 
" Hello my little mate. " he said to me in the sexiest voice I have ever heard. God why did he have to be so hot to leave me speechless. 
" H-Hi. I'm Arabella. " I managed to say.  
" I'm quite aware of who you are. I'm Josh. "
" So you're the one who I'm destined to be with. Lucky me. "
" If anyone's lucky it's me. Your the most beautiful girl I've laid my eyes on. " 
I blushed at that. He grabbed my hand and I could feel the electricity shoot up my arm. It felt amazing. I suddenly had the urge to kiss him. But before I could finish the thought he leaned in and planted one right on my lips. I didn't expect it so I didn't react right away. Once I was fully conscious of what just happened I kissed him back. He started walking me backwards towards the wall and deepened the kiss. His tongue grazed my bottom and top lip asking for entrance to my mouth which was granted immediately. We broke the kiss for air that we both needed and he leaned in by my ear and said " Mine. " in a husky voice.

Josh's POV
Everyone was at the pack house that night for Arabella's birthday. Once she got here everyone screamed out to her.  Some of the unmated girls came over asking to dance but I wasn't in the mood to dance. I stayed by the food table an watched. After a few songs my buddies came back. 
" So what do you think if Arabella? " Cameron asked.
" Oh man she's hot. " Derek said. 
" What do you think Josh? " Cameron said turning to me. 
" I have to agree with Derek she is really hot. " I answered simply. It was only true!!! We talk amongst ourselves for a bit an then I got a whiff of the best smell ever. It was cupcakes with a hint of  coconut. I followed the scent to the culprit. When I laid eyes on her I knew she was the one. MATE is all that my wolf said inside me. Once she came near the table I got a good look at who it was. Lone behold it was the birthday girl Arabella. Cameron and Derek stared along with me at her until she turned and looked at each one of us individually. As soon as we made eye contact I knew that she figured it out. Her dress was purple and strapless. Short in the front and long in the back. Her shoes were all sparkly and the light reflected off of them making her outfit stand out. She was gorgeous. Couldn't have asked for any better. I walked over to her and smiled. 
" Hello my little mate. " I said to her. 
" H-Hi. I'm Arabella.  " she said in a sort of a dazed voice. Her voice sounded like music to my ears.
" I'm quite aware of who you are. I'm Josh. "
" So you're the one who I am destined to be with. Lucky me. " she smiled when she said it. 
" If anyone is lucky it's me. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. " that was the truth right there. I could see her checks turn red. She looked so adorable. I couldn't take it anymore I had to touch her. I grabbed her small hand in my large one and felt the electricity run through us. It felt so nice. I looked at her lips and I had the urge to kiss her and couldn't stop myself. I took her by surprise because she didn't kiss me back until a few seconds after. I waked her backwards to the wall and deepened the kiss. I licked her bottom and top lip with my tongue and she gave me immediate entrance. We broke the kiss because we both needed air and I leaned towards her ear and growled 
" Mine. " I could tell she liked the sound of that because I got a sigh in response.

---------------------------------------------
So that was chapter 2. Tell me what you think of it.
-> vote

-> comment 

alicheeks :)