Wild Like A Wolf

So i'm going to try and write this story as good as i can. I've never wrote a story to publish before. So don't criticize me please.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~

Chapter 1

Rain. That's what I hear most of the time when I wake up in the morning. I live in a small city called Seaporte. It's literally right next to ocean. It's really nice living by the water but we always have fog and rain for some reason. Anyways, I'm Arabella. I go to the high school here in Seaporte. I'm 16 going on 17 and my best friend is Ria. She the same age as me.

I turn over to the bedside table and check my clock. 7:32am. Time to get up I guess. It's friday and I am so glad because there has been enough going on in this week that I am glad to end this week. I slowly pull the blankets off of me and trudge to the bathroom. While I wait for the water running to heat up I strip down and take my hair out of the now very horrific ponytail. My hair flows to middle of my back and tickles the sides of my stomach. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm not the kind of drop dead gorgeous girls, I'm more of the 'oh she's pretty' kinda girl. I have curves an everything but nothing compared to some of the other girls. Most of the girls in my school are blonde, blue eyed, 125 pounds, 5'4" and pretty pale. Unlike them I'm dark haired, hazel eyes, 150 pounds, 5'6" and tan. I'm not fat it's just a have a lot of muscle from sports and working out. That's where all the weight is from.

I turn and climb into the shower which feels amazing after feeling so gross. I wash my hair with vanilla shampoo and then condition it with flowery smelling conditioner. I wash my self from head to toe and step out. I grab towel and wrap it around my soaking wet body. I quickly go to my room and decide what I'm going to wear. Dark skinny jeans with baggy sweater and light brown ankle boots. I apply my makeup and try to decide my hair style. I finally pick a fish tail braid. Oh!! There's one thing I forgot to mention, I'm a werewolf.

My stomach starts to growl cause I can smell the pancakes my mom is making down stairs. I grab my bag and go down the stairs two at a time.

"Good morning sunshine." my mom says.

"Morning." I reply

"You want some?"

"Is that a rhetorical question?"

"I guess that's a yes then."

Mom brings me over two pancakes and a glass of milk.

"Thanks mom."

"Your welcome."

I shovel down the pancakes and check the time 7:58. I rush out the door and jump into my car. School starts at 8:15 and I have like a 10 minute drive to get there. But you gotta have time to socialize because you don't want to be antisocial.

Once I get to the school I park near the building and meet my best friend Ria there. She's chatting with one of her friends.

"Hey." I say while hugging her.

"Hey! So I was thinking that after school we will go shopping for your birthday. What do you say?!?"

"I guess so because I need a dress to where to my party." I agree.

"Great!! After school we'll go to the mall."

*RING!!!*

"Come one class is gonna star in five minutes."

As we walk into the building I get a weird feeling that someone is watching me but I can't seem to see who it is. I grab my English book and close my locker. I step into class and seem funny again but ignore it.

At lunch I grab a salad and a water and sit down by Ria.

"What's wrong?" Ria asked.

" I got this funny feeling in the bottom of my stomach. It will go away for so long and then it  comes back. " I replied.

" It's probably just butterflies about your birthday tomorrow so don't even worry about it girl!! "

" Yeah I guess that could be it. " I chewed my salad slowly while looking around the room. All the groups of certain people were all formed. The sluts, the jocks, nerds, goth and every other group. For some reason they seemed to be in slow motion  maybe that's just my brain today but it really seems like it.

After school was finished Ria and I drove to the mall. We went into a bunch of different stores with dresses before we found the right one. It was long in the back and short in the front, a really nice purple and was strapless. It's was perfect and we got heels to go with it too that were really glittery. It was so perfect.

As soon as I walked in through the front door my brother came and just about tackled me to the ground. My brother is 9 and is very short for his age even though he has enough muscle to plow through just about anything.

" Sissy!! "

" Hey buddy!! What did you do today? "

" I went to school and when I came back home I made stuff with my Legos. Come and see!! "

" Ok. " As he lead me through the hallway to his room I saw mom look at me and smile. I smiled back.  Daniel had shown me just about every Lego he owned by the time he was done.

" Wow! Those look awesome!! "

" Thanks! Now you gotta go cause I have something secret to do. "he pushed me out of the room and shut the door. I have just officially got kicked out of someone's room. I decided to go finsh yesterday's homework and by the time I finished I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open long enough to climb in the bed. Once I covered myself up I fall into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------

So that was Chapter 1! Hope it was okay.