Cleaning up

I woke up at noon. The party drained all my energy. I could still hear Angelina and Zoe snoring next door. Time to wake them up.
I ran down to the kitchen and grabed two pans. I climbed back to the second floor and snuck in Zoe's room. Something was sticking out of her drawer. I came closer and realized. Those were the cookies I was looking for a few days ago! And she even said she was on a diet. Than what is this? The drawer was stuck and wouldn't budge. I guess she tried closing it when someone came upstairs.
I raised the pans above my head and started banging them as hard as I could.
"Aaaaaaaaaa!" Zoe screamed and jumped out of the bed.
I could hear Angelina jolting awake in the room next to Zoe's.
"Anaaa!" They yelled at the same time while I ran down the stairs to the safety of the kitchen.
Footsteps were heard on the staircase. I freaked out and hid in one of the cupboards under the sink. I made sure not to make any noise as the footsteps came closer.
"Where did you go you devil?" Zoe's voice filled my ears.
"Come out, come out wherever you are." Angelina said too calm.
It was really scary. I flinched as the door bell scared me.
"Coming!" Zoe said and they both left for the door.
I snuck out of the cupboard and hid behind the sofa in the livingroom.
"Hey ya guys!" It was Parker at the door.
Mental note to thank him later for saving me. I came out and went to the three at the door. Zoe and Angelina sent me dirty looks but I just smiled. They laughed at my mischievous behavior. Parker just stood there with a blank expression.
"So I'm going to Ryder's to help him clean. Are you guys coming?" He asked unsure.
"Yeah we were about to leave." Angelina said.
"Let us just get ready and we can leave together. You can sit in the livingroom." I said and went up the stairs to my room.
Hmm. What to wear? I had many cute dresses, but picking up cans and beer bottles in the backyard doesn't seem like a thing to do in a dress. Maybe leggings or shorts? I desided on denim shorts and a blue tee with a butterfly print. I left my room and went downstairs just to be greeted with big frowns.
"Why did you take that long?" Angelina asked shaking her head.
"Um, sorry?" I smiled.
"Okay guys we have to go!" Parker exclaimed and went for the door knob.
It was cold outside and it looked like it was going to rain.
"Wait I need to get a jacket!" I was about to enter the house again when Zoe pulled my hand.
"No you don't." She said and we all walked down the street.
From outside we could see Ryder and Jay cleaning up.
"Hey guys!" I yelled over the fence.
"Wha..!" Jay jumped up startled, slipped on a beer bottle and fell onto Ryder.
"What the hell dude? Get off!" Ryder yelled pushing Jay away.
"Bruh, she scared me!" Jay defended himself while pointing at me.
I was laughing so much that tears started to form in my eyes. I'd say that I am sorry, but I really am not. That was one of the best things that happened this morning. Jay was still in a bit of a shock and was gaping at me.
"It was her! Look how evil she is. Don't let the pretty butterfly tee trick you!" Jay said frowning at me.
I jumped over the fence barely since I was still laughing. I ran to Jay and hugged him.
"Shush Jay-boo. " I whispered to him.
He gave me an offended look and walked away. How dare he? I snuck behind him and jumped on his back as soon as I got a chance to. His back muscles tensed but he didn't try to take me off. Ryder already let Angelina, Zoe and Parker inside.
"Woohoo! Go horsey!" I laughed at Jay's frown.
"I don't even wanna know." Angelina said and proceeded to the kitchen and started picking up broken glass bottles.
Zoe was clinging onto Ryder's arm again. They were too cute together. Zoe gave me 'what in the hell' look. I replied with 'I don't know either' look.
"Hey Ryder. Jay and I are going to clean up the second floor." I said and Jay automatically started to walk towards the stairs.
People were not allowed on the second floor so we were basically doing nothing. Yes, there were a few plastic cups and something weird, green and sticky. But nothing too much.
"Was I really about to jump off the roof yesterday?" Jay broke the silence.
"Hell you were. If it wasn't for the great and powerful Ana you would of been dead now." I said "I had to run up the stairs a few times, run away from the creepy guys and try unlock the unlockable!" I continued as I remembered how much time Zoe and I took to unlock that damn door.
"Well thanks." He said.
"Thanks? You owe me your life now!" I exclaimed with a fake medieval accent.
"Oh my lady. My life is yours." Jay bowed down to me.
That made my heart melt a bit. I don't know why. He just seemed really adorable like that.
"Drooling again? Are we Miss Ana?" He asked with a smirk.
"You wish." He didn't have to because I totally was.
I won't even bother denying it. My thoughts were stopped by screaming downstairs. Jay and I quickly ran down to the dining room.
"What happe...?" My eyes spoted Ryder mummified with colorful paper.
I bet this is Zoe's doing. But then I saw Angelina dying from laughter behind the door frame. I correct myself. I bet this is Angelina's doing.

Authors note: Please leave a comment, and vote if you liked it. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

~Ana