Chapter 8 - We don't like the lights

HEY GUYS. IT'S ME AGAIN. GUESS YOU KNEW THAT. I WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY, ALTHOUGH I FEEL LIKE IT'S SHITTY.

VOTE, COMMENT, BECOME A FAN, EVEN SHARE - FEEL FREE :) 

ENJOY :) 

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET :) CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFICTION ABOUT JUSTIN --> SINISTER 

Chapter 8

We don’t like the lights

Justin’s POV

“Why did you do that all for me?” She looked at me, her asking expression was cute. Her eyes shined and I really liked to kiss her right now, but I knew she wouldn’t shut up with this one question till I answer it. I thought what I was about to say. I don’t want to ruin this, I like to kiss her more often than now, I want to be hers. It may sound cheesy and it’s a bit early for something like this, but I want to be her everything. I want to be there for her when she’s in a bad mood. I want to stay by her side, no matter what happens. I want to support her with every decision she would make. I want to wake up next to her. I want to cook her dinner and ask her how her day has been. I want to be her boyfriend. So I had to tell her the truth. I am IN LOVE with this girl.  I am in love with Laura. “Because I like you. A lot.” I admitted and shoved my hands in my pockets.

When there was nothing but silence I decided to risk a look at her. Her eyes were widened, her mouth was open, her jaw dropped. Inside me I had this feeling again, like butterflies flying around in my stomach. Something happened with me. First I was very nervous how she would react, but now I’m scared because she just stood there, staring at me, not believing me I think. I bit my lower lip and scratched the back of my head. I’m sure she would just say me that this was just a flirt and nothing serious. I thought about the bet, how stupid I was to agree to something like that. I did that a lot, before I met Laura. She changed me somehow, in a good way. I couldn’t get her out of my thoughts. I really am in love with this girl, and this feeling was something new to me. I mean, of course I was dating Selena for a very long time, but I never had this feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I hope Laura will like me back…

“You do?” she asked, still staring at me. Chaz stood behind her and looked like her. He definitely wasn’t expecting that I tell her how I feel about her. I should take a picture because it looks so cool, but that’s not the right situation right now. “I do” I said and nodded, being still deadly serious. When I say I like someone, I’m never going to lie from now on. Because I lied a lot before. Every time I wanted to fuck a girl I said I liked her, but I didn’t mean it. I was an asshole. I’m ashamed, really. “R...Really?” she stumbled. I nodded again. “Well, I do like you too” she said and a huge smile appeared on both of our faces. “You do?” I imitated her, but she didn’t get it, because she just nodded. “R…Really?” I said, but this time I was laughing so hard. She puked me in my stomach and pouted: “That’s not funny in the slightest way” but she lied, because she was laughing too. Chaz still stood there with his mouth open. I grabbed Laura’s hips, pulled her closer to me, and kissed her passionately on her soft lips. And it felt better than any time I did that before.

“So…are you together now?” Chaz asked a while later when we were sitting at the dining table, eating pizza we have ordered. He had a point. I like her, she likes me, but I didn’t ask her out yet. Is it too early to do that? To ask her if she would like to be my girlfriend? What would management say if they even reacted stupid when I said there’s a special girl in my life? What would my fans say? What if they don’t like her? What if management would ban me from seeing her? What if the press would find out? There were so many questions in my head. “Laura, it’s going to be very difficult” I started.  Her beautiful smile disappeared. “But would you be my girlfriend?” I asked. She jumped up from her chair, which fell down on the floor, crawling over the table to face me, and placed her lips directly on mine. Was that a ‘yes’? I guess so. Our lips were moving perfectly in synchrony. Soon my kisses trailed down her neck, making her moan. She enjoyed it, but…SHIT! I broke apart to look to my right side. Chaz was sitting there, taking pictures with his fucking iPhone. I knew I had to delete them. I mean, what if press would find out? I don’t want it to be official yet. First we have to see if it would work out between us.