Chapter 5 - Why hate?

Hey Guys :) 
First I want to thank you for so many reads on this story. I would have never ever dreamt of that :) THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU!

THEN I WANTED TO REMIND YOU NOT TO FORGET VOTING :) SHARING :) AND BECOMING A FAN :) 

So have fun with the new chapter :) 

Chapter 5

Why hate?

Laura’s POV

I woke up because someone has shut the door very loudly. I guess it was Justin, because when I turned around nobody was lying beside me. I sighed and stood up, stretched myself and put my hair into a ponytail. Then I noticed a sheet of paper lying on the bedside table. I quickly grabbed it and had to chuckle the moment I realized it was from Justin. I read it and my mouth formed into a smile. A huge smile.

Dear Laura, sorry for not waking up next to you, my manager called and forced me to come in my hotel, I’m going to text you today ;) I’m really sorry
PS: I took a picture of you sleeping. I thought it was cute ;) xx

This asshole. Taking pictures from me while I’m sleeping and not suspecting it is a No-Go. I shook my head, imaging how the picture would look like, definitely like crap, and under no circumstances it looks cute. I rolled my eyes and placed the sheet back on the bedside table, before I went to kitchen. I was hungry and my stomach felt empty. I haven’t eaten since like 12 hours or something. I made myself a cup of hot chocolate, and a bowl of colorful fruit loops, which I absolutely adore. Meanwhile chewing on them, I thought about yesterday. It was a wonderful day, and I definitely wanted to repeat it, but without all the drama with Luke. I also thought about the sense of our relationship. I mean, I’m going to America in less than two weeks for a whole year. Without him. And I don’t know if a long-distance-relationship would work out well with all his jealousy. I don’t think so. But by the thought of breaking up with Luke, my almost-two-year-boyfriend my body felt weak. I don’t know what I should say, but I guess there’s no other way since I have cheated on him by now.

I stood up and put the dishes in the sink. I pulled out my phone and sent a message to Justin. I asked him if I should break up, but I already knew the answer. I had to. I looked through my recent-calls and pressed on Julia’s name.

“Hey Honey!” I heard a sleepy voice say, short after she answered the call. I guess I’ve woke her up. Oups! “Hello July, I wish you a good morning, and now move your but over to my house, I really need you here!” I said and hung up before she could protest. I shoved my phone back in my pocket, and went straight to the bathroom. I have about half an hour till Julia is here at my flat and is going to kill me for disturbing her beauty sleep, but I really need her advice on how I should break up with my boyfriend.

I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower, washed my hair with my strawberry-scented shampoo and blow dried it. This took about 25 minutes. Shit. I ran into my walk-in-closet and chose just random clothes. The result was that I looked like a homeless, but I didn’t care. It’s just Julia, who’s killing me anyway.

The doorbell rang and I took a deep breath before I opened it. “YOU ARE DEAD!” Julia yelled when she saw me. “And you look like a homeless” she added and laughed her ass off. “I thought if I were dying anyway my outfit doesn’t matter” I laughed and embraced her with a hug. “So why are you fucking waking me up and calling me to come over?” she hissed, pushing me away so she could walk in. What the hell? “Yeah, come in” I said under my breath and rolled my eyes. Meanwhile she sat down on my sofa. “And you can also sit down” I said and gave her a glare. Even if she’s my best friend, sometimes I just could slap her in her face. And I know she’s thinking exactly the same. That’s what makes us being best friends.