My Baby's Daddy! Chapter 4: She's Michelle's...?!?

My Baby's Daddy! Chapter 4: She’s Michelle’s…?!?

“Here’s the library, the teacher’s room is over there, and if you need any cleaning supplies, the janitor’s room is that third door to the left.” Michelle explained to the transfer student. Scarlett had asked her to show the new girl around campus and to make sure she knew where all her classes were. Why do I have to show her around? Eddison knows where everything is. Why can’t he? But of course, when she asked Scarlett this she slyly answered “Eddison can’t because he’s in the hospital with his dad. So you have to help her out. Since she‘s new its awkward for her to have someone else show her around.” Even though there’s like a gazillion of people that can show her around without making it awkward Scarlett chose Michelle on purpose, and Michelle knew it too. Make her feel awkward, my ass. I’ll get you for this Scarlett. Just you wait. Michelle and the new girl continued walking down the hallways.

“This is the cafeteria, you don’t have to eat here, but this is where you get your food at least. You can actually eat wherever you want.” Michelle continued to explain as she moved her hand around to indicate where to buy your food and where you can go to eat.

“YOOOOO! MICHELLE!” Michelle turned around. The twins where walking towards her.

“Whatcha doing?” Nana asked her as she balanced some library books on her hands. Michelle eyed her books. Wicked (Witch & Curse), Wicked 2 (Legacy & Spellbound), Wicked (Resurrection), a Witch’s spell book, and a Salem Witch Trials book. Michelle raised an eyebrow at her. Nana smiled, “No, I am not into Witch Craft, it’s just a project I have to do on Witches.” she explained to Michelle.

“I hope you know, but just in case you don’t, the Wicked Series is fictional.” Michelle said as she pointed at the books Nana was holding.

“I know that, silly. My project is to make a fictional book about the topic that the teacher gave us. He gave me Witches. I’m just getting some reference by reading books that involve witches.”

“I hope I’m one of those first people that get to read that book you’re going to write.” Michelle told Nana. Nana was also in Michelle’s major which was PFA (Performing and Fine Arts) division but her concentration was different from Michelle’s. Nana’s concentration was Creative Writing and Communications while Michelle’s concentration was Music. Nana smiled again and said, “But of course, my best friends are going to read it as I write. So you guys can give me constructive criticism.”

“Can’t wait.” Michelle told her with a smile. Nana was very excited about this project. You could tell.

“So what are you doing?” Anna asked Michelle as she also balanced some language dictionaries and economic books. Anna’s major was in the INT (International) division mixed with the BMF (Business Management and Finance) division and her concentration was in foreign trades and international businesses. Michelle faced her.

“Oh nothing. Just showing the new girl around.”

“That’s mean Michelle. How dare you just call me the new girl.” the girl said as she went to punch Michelle on the arm. Michelle dodged it and stuck out her tongue and then laughed at the girl’s reaction. The girl laughed too. Just like old times. Before that incident. Once that thought came to Michelle’s head she stopped laughing and looked away. The girl noticed it and felt a little sad. Michelle…you still haven’t forgiven me yet?

“You guys seem friendly with each other. Did you guys already know each other?” Anna asked the girl. The girl nodded as Michelle walked next to Anna and said, “Anna, Nana, this is…Shantell Diaz. My…twin cousin.” Anna and Nana’s mouth fell as they looked back and forth from Michelle to Shantell. Shantell smiled at their reactions.