My Baby's Daddy! Chapter 3: Eddison

-My Baby's Daddy! Chapter 3: Eddison-

Once the teacher signaled that class was over, Michelle bolted out of her seat and out of the room in a heartbeat with Eddie in her hands. She went straight to the Robotics Classroom and saw Johnny taking his materials out.

“Here ya go! Take care of him for a while. I have some business to attend.” Johnny didn’t even have a chance to react when Michelle shoved Eddie into his arms and bolted out of there. Johnny looked at Eddie with a questioned look on his face. Eddie just shrugged and said “Mama is weird. You should know that by now, Uncle Johnny.” Johnny smiled and said “Yeah, you’re right. Hey, you wanna help me built a robot?” Eddie’s eyes sparkled as he nodded excitedly. Johnny still didn’t know that Eddison had returned from Europe.

-*-*-*-

“SCARLETT! YOU ARE ONE DEAD PIECE OF SHIT!” Michelle shouted as she busted into the Principal’s office. Mrs. Scarlett Williams was there drinking her morning tea.

“Michelle, shit doesn’t die, it was never alive to begin with.” she said as she took a sip of her tea. “Would you like some cake? One of the students made it in class last period. It’s absolutely delish.” Michelle’s eyes sparkled at the sight of the beautifully made chocolate cake in front Scarlett. She went and sat across from Scarlett. She grabbed the tea pot and a cup and poured herself some tea as Scarlett put a huge piece of cake in front of her. Scarlett smiled amused. Michelle noticed this and scowled at herself for falling into her trap so easily. Scarlett laughed when she noticed Michelle scowl herself. 

“So…I’m guessing that you met up with Eddison already. Right?” Michelle shoved a huge chunk of cake into her mouth and gave Scarlett a look.

“Why?” Michelle asked. Scarlett didn’t need to ask Michelle what she meant by ‘Why?’ Scarlett knew already that she meant why is he back? and why didn’t she tell her?

Scarlett folded her hands on her lap and looked at Michelle straight in the eye. “I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you. But you knew that he had to come back eventually. He has to continue what his father started. He had to come back to start working in the hospital again. He’s the next heir of it.”

Michelle swallowed another chunk of cake. Scarlett was right; he was going to come back eventually. But still, she wasn’t prepared to face him. Not yet. Not so soon. She never actually told him about Eddie. Eddison didn’t even know that he is a father. Now, how is she supposed to tell him? Not only is there the father issue, but he also decided to come back from Europe with her. Why her of all people. Michelle could have handled any other woman, but nooo, he had to come back with the one woman that could make all the difference.

“Eddison…has he seen Eddie yet?” Scarlett asked Michelle. She nodded. “Yeah…and by the look of his face, he already suspects something.”

“Of course. I mean, Eddie looks exactly like him, except that he inherited your complexion and light hair color. Other than that, he looks like Eddison’s mini-me.”

Michelle finished her cake and started drinking her tea. She wasn’t feeling too well. Her head was starting to hurt. “Hey, Scarlett…If he asks about Eddie, don’t tell him anything. Just tell him that he‘s my son. No more than that.” Scarlett raised her brow as she looked at Michelle. “I’ll…I’ll tell him…eventually…or rather let him find out by himself.” Scarlett sighed and said, “Fine. I won’t. I’ll also tell Jeremiah not to tell him either. Plus, everyone here knows that Eddie is your son, but they don’t who the father is. So you’ll be fine.” Michelle nodded and said,