Chapter Twenty-Six

Mia's P.O.V.

I have been awake for awhile now. Who in their right sense of mind could get any sleep after that? I was going crazy with every little move Jeremy made from next to me. He was sound asleep on his stomach, his face turned towards me. He looked so peaceful and instantly, I felt envious. I couldn't even get a wink of sleep! 

Instead of dwelling any more in my restlessness, I reached out a hand and brushed back a strand of his hair from his forehead. He stirred a little in his sleep but never did open his eyes. A smile touched my lips as I ran my fingers through his soft dark brown hair. I realized that it was in dire need of a haircut. 

My fingers trailed down his every perfect feature and lingered around his soft, moist lips. I felt my breath hitched when his lips parted to slowly nibble on my finger. Oh, the little monster was awake after all! I tried pulling my finger but he bit harder on the tip and I yelped, tugging out my finger. Unfortunately, I ended up tangled in Jeremy's sheets and fell in a heap on the floor. I heard booming laughter from the bed and my lips pulled up in a mischievous smile. Tugging hard on the sheets on the bed, I heard a loud thud from the other side of the bed. 

Wrapping the sheets around me, I stood up on wobbly feet and went to the other side of the bed. Jeremy saw me coming and a coy smile stretched over his lips. He placed his hands behind his head and grinned up at me in a sexy way. "Now, this is quite the sight. I think I'll stay down here for awhile." Rolling my eyes, I pressed a hand to keep the sheets around me and held a hand out towards Jeremy. He shook his head in slow motion, the smile plastered on his face. 

I frowned, shaking my hand a little, indicating that he take it now. 

Rolling his eyes childishly, he kicked my legs and I gasped. My legs gave out under me but he caught me in the process, laughing into my hair. If I were the type to easily loose my temper, I would have lashed out on him. However, I playfully poked his ribs and he chuckled lightly. I laughed along with him. Slowly, our laughter dissolved into thin air and we just stared at each other. Jeremy carefully reached out and wrapped a strong hand around my waist. I felt myself melt under his gorgeous blue eyes.

 "Nescio quod si non faceret, simul cum vita," he mumbled huskily against my lips. 

"I don't know what that means," I mumbled back. Teasingly, he pulled back and flashed me a sheepish grin. "I guess you'll just have to Google that." I puckered out my lips, tugging on his hands. His smile never faltered as he pulled us both into a standing position and that was when we heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. Actually, it was several someones.

Jeremy and I froze in place. It felt a little like a corny horror movie as Jeremy and I slowly started to make a 90 degree turn. What greeted us were Chris' grinning face, Larissa's smirking eyes, David's mischievous smile and Chelsea's dark brown eyes. 

We. Are. Doomed. . .

Chris' P.O.V.

"Shut it, Chris." Jeremy snapped at me. I held my hands up with an innocent smile plastered on my face. "I didn't even say anything." Jeremy then narrowed his eyes at David who was quietly sipping on his orange juice. "What about you, Mr. Hotshot?" David merely shrugged and send a wink in my direction.

I merely rolled my eyes, stuffing the pancakes in my mouth. 

Silence hung in the air as the TV released a strand of backgound noises. Nobody was actually paying attention to the blasted TV when Jeremy Cover just had the time of his life. "Did you use condoms?" David questioned casually. I bit down on my bottom lip as I watched Jeremy's face heat up with rage. He stalked up to David, grabbed his juice and downed it in a gulp. Dumping the glass in the sink, he answered calmly.