Doctor Who Case File: 02

"Hey, watch were you stick that thing dude!" I yelled as the shape shifter man jabbed my in the shoulder with the damn sword thing on his hand. I walked into the throne room and see Nicholas II look at me, I nod to him- hopefully indicating that his daughter is okay.

"I demand to know-" I turned, gabbing onto the sword and kicked his leg, he falls to the ground and then I turned his arm and pushed the sword through his chest...

That's more like it! I'm ninja now!

Everyone- well, the freaking 'shape shifter thigns' started to run at me and I instantly started for the corridor, "GET OUT NOW!" I yelled, I was a decoy... well, that was my split second plan anyway. I ran into the room and then ran the balcony- then without a second thought- I jumped.

~

I hit water and I choked in shock- what the hell?! I swam upwards and pulled myself out of the pool... whhaaaattt?

I looked around and saw the Doctor run over to me, "Are you okay?!" "Y-yeah... psh, i'm fine" he pull's me onto my feet and I shake my head like a dog, he chuckles.

I stared at him for a moment before finally asking, "What happened?"

"Well, we came in and sent the Prohalions (pronounced: Pro-hail-ions) home"

"... And Anastasia?"

"Healthy and well-"

"Until her family and her is murdered" he stays silent and I shrugged, "Well, we can't change the past now, can we Doctor?"

"No... no we can't" but that won't stop River from changing it, I sung in my head before I started to squeezed my dress skirts and the Doctor stands there for a moment, "Oh, would you like to change?"

"That'd be good" I nod, "Come this way" he guides me through the TARDIS and then showed me into the room I woke up in, "I like it" he smiles, "Mmm, it's brilliant, isn't it girl?" I cooed, patting the wall.

The Doctor stares at me for a second, frowning, "Anyway - wait... can I ruffle your hair?" I shyly peeked through my eye lashes at the Doctor, he shrugs and I rush over and he bends down slightly before I stand on my tippy toe and ran my hands through the man's hair.

Dear god it was like magic.

I could do this forever and ever and ever and ever... and ever... and ever... and ever.

"Doc - woah..." the Doctor and I froze as we stared at Rose in shock, "... How are you Rose?" I smiled at her awkwardly.

"The Tardis console is beeping-" "Ah, I must go and look at S- the TARDIS" I nodded and he runs out of the room and I stand there with Rose for a second, "I'm going to go and... shower" I hurried into the bathroom and showered before I changed into a pale green jeans, a green elbow shirt and brown boots.

I paused in the mirror, looking at the green Locket around my neck - when the heck did it get there?

I shrugged it off and put my hair into a messy bun before I walked out of my room and - after walking for twenty minutes I found myself in the console room and came up behind the Doctor and stared at the screen, "Why are you scanning me?" I crossed my arms while tapping my foot.

 "Ah, well..." he stares at me for a moment, trying to think of what to say, "Whatever" I stomped away - to the door's, "Wait!" I opened it to find er... London.

"Ah... London? So you didn't want me to-" "Who are you?" I stopped and stared at Mickey who held his phone in his hand.

 "Caitlin, call me whatever you like"